Canada Kicks Ass
Suggestions for Improvements to CKA

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 15  Next

Blue_Nose @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:53 am

I noticed with the new [v post options] button, it hides the post rating - and chance that could be changed?

Heavy_Metal @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:54 am

ugh, i'm prolly gunna get another yellow flag for this....but...

how about some accountability for the mods to stop unreasonable/unjustified penalties.

Canadaka @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:33 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
I noticed with the new [v post options] button, it hides the post rating - and chance that could be changed?

if you click it, does it not display a box with the rating link?

Blue_Nose @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:52 pm

Canadaka Canadaka:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:

if you click it, does it not display a box with the rating link?
Yeah, it shows the link, but the star is hidden in that box when a post is rated... just makes it less obvious that a post has received recognition.

Canadaka @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:54 pm

ohhh yah i see what you mean, dumb me. I will fix that tonight.

Chumley @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:26 pm

The only thing I have ever considered changing on Canadaka is the forum topics of "International and War" and "Military".
I think they would be better grouped as "International" and "War and Military".
Or separated into three different categories.
A very minor thing though, and hardly a detractor from this site. Not much as improvements go either.
But I just had to complain about something :)

Canadaka @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:56 pm

Chumley Chumley:
The only thing I have ever considered changing on Canadaka is the forum topics of "International and War" and "Military".
I think they would be better grouped as "International" and "War and Military".
Or separated into three different categories.
A very minor thing though, and hardly a detractor from this site. Not much as improvements go either.
But I just had to complain about something :)

thats a good suggestion, I don't really know why it is the way it is now. Was done so long ago.
I will probably rename them tonight when I get home.

Chumley @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:55 pm

Really? Cool.
Seeing as I am on a roll here, I was also thinking free chocolate pop-tarts couriered to all members. But only on holidays. And weekends. And my birthday. But just for me on my birthday. But my birthday ones. Should have Icing sugar sprinked on them. And a six pack. For later.

Chumley @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:55 pm

:wink:

Brenda @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:09 pm

Well, just give me your full name, address, telephone number, birth date, credit card numbers, PIN numbers and all other banking stuff I will need, and I will make sure you'll get what you want :P

(on the pop-tarts-part, that is :lol:)

Chumley @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:38 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Well, just give me your full name, address, telephone number, birth date, credit card numbers, PIN numbers and all other banking stuff I will need, and I will make sure you'll get what you want :P

(on the pop-tarts-part, that is :lol:)

What, no six pack?
:(

Brenda @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:53 pm

2 sixpacks, just for you [angel]

(after I have seen some ID :lol:)

Chumley @ Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:00 pm

errr,,,, ID,,, yeah. Ok. Hang on a bit.
Ummm, I can't find it. I think I left it at the bar last night.
Yeah, that's it. The bar. I am sure if you call them they can confirm it :)

hurley_108 @ Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:30 am

With the new "Post Options" button, all the blue stars are hidden, and to find them you have to check the post options on every post. I like the idea of hiding all the buttons, but the stars were really nice to see without doing anything.

Canadaka @ Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:26 pm

ok i fixed the rating link. :)

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 15  Next