Canada Kicks Ass
Suggestions

Canadaka @ Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:58 pm

This will be a thread for any comments or suggestion or complaints about the website. I really appritiate feedback, it will help macke the site even better! So if you have any ideas about design changes, you dont think something looks good, you dont like a certain piece of content. anything!

jmjinks @ Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:00 am

In light of a recent post in these forums, there is no specific category under Canadian Women for Canadaka's girlfriends. :lol:

Renton @ Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:12 am

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is here! The second in a series of exclusive Canadaka.net Canadian Babe Interviews. You may have seen the new Candy Gallery that was set up recently, now hear what she has to say. I hope you enjoy, and we will have more interviews to come in the following weeks! "

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE has major grammatical problems, please remedy.

- the comma first in the first sentence
- second sentence doesn't have a VERB
- 'now hear' in the third one is not only a cliche, it's missing a subject
- 'I hope you enjoy' enjoy what?? if you were referring to the interview at least you could use the word 'it'

RoyalHighlander @ Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:06 am

Renton Renton:
"Ladies and gentlemen, it is here! The second in a series of exclusive Canadaka.net Canadian Babe Interviews. You may have seen the new Candy Gallery that was set up recently, now hear what she has to say. I hope you enjoy, and we will have more interviews to come in the following weeks! "

- 'I hope you enjoy' enjoy what?? if you were referring to the interview at least you could use the word 'it'

jmjinks @ Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:12 am

Renton Renton:

Damn, caught by the grammar police again! Isn't spell-cehck enough? LOL :) :lol:

RoyalHighlander @ Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:20 am

Weel i dontt know what to tell ya jm...hes made 3 posters here 1 was kinda funny as it was jus a cartoony butt de odder too were mean an nastty and makes me think he might be from BC and not happy

Renton @ Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:30 pm

heh

I'm sorry for sounding mean. :?

jmjinks @ Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:28 am

No prob. I know it waan't meant to come off that way.

RoyalHighlander @ Fri Nov 08, 2002 6:22 am

jm Your gammer does suck but why complain aboot it, when I read your posts I know exactly what you mean, so no big deal buddy

jmjinks @ Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:00 am

RoyalHighlander RoyalHighlander:
jm Your gammer does suck but why complain aboot it, when I read your posts I know exactly what you mean, so no big deal buddy

I know my gammer sucks. So does my typing. :)

As long as the message gets across, that's all that really matters,

Canadaka @ Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:36 am

Come one people, someone out there was to have some suggestions for additions to the site, or changes to what is here.

Canadaka @ Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:57 pm

i added page links to the bottom of fourm threads. someone asked for it a awhile back, just remembered.

fatbasturd @ Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:07 pm

Sweet dude my finger was getting tired.... :D

IRONMIKE @ Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:25 pm

Would you folks consider a section along the lines of "Canadian Regional Traditions" or something like that. All areas of the world have regional traditions and celebrations and I think it would be good for CANADAKA to celebrate the diversity of Canada. :D (Gee was that a politically correct sentence or what?) I am pretty darned proud of myself...I think i will go and celebrate my own diversity! :wink:

Thank you, Thank you very much!
Kurt

RoyalHighlander @ Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:49 am

Thread has been started Kurt..Although you could have started it your self buddy

http://www.canadaka.net/cka/modules.php ... 1528#11528