Canada Kicks Ass
The CKA Marijuana Poll

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next

coaster_dot @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:05 pm

You will actually smoke yourself sober way before you OD (I actually did that before). Basically, you smoke so much that your brain turns off the your THC receptors and then you become sober.

Arctic_Menace @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:06 pm

tritium tritium:
Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
I've done all that too, as well as acquiring a Possession and Acquisition Licence for firearms. :D

Yeah, o.k. telling this to someone who lived in Texas for 12 years... like it's a fucking accomplishment of life. :roll:

http://www.nra.org/home.aspx

Don't need to lose control over my body with drugs.

http://www.marijuana-addiction.net/mari ... ffects.htm

Snickers.jpg

I detest snickers.

Being from Ottawa, I'd much rather have a shawarma, vietnamese soup, Ethiopian food or chinese instead. ;)

tritium @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:08 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
Believe it or not, I am actually more comfortable talking to cops when I am high. I also go out in public all the time and no one can tell that I am high.

Other than the smell of marijuana on your clothes, who would even guess you're smoking drugs. :roll:

What, you might not be able to smell it, but guaranteed the rest of the public can and look at you with one thing in mind.

loser_smile.gif
loser_smile.gif [ 31.12 KiB | Viewed 144 times ]

EyeBrock @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey, what about Indian food? Great Indian stuff in Ottawa! Chicken Madras....mmmmmm

Arctic_Menace @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:09 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
You will actually smoke yourself sober way before you OD (I actually did that before). Basically, you smoke so much that your brain turns off the your THC receptors and then you become sober.

I think I've done that too. It was a gorgeous day and we all spent it just hanging out in a forest smoking dope with a nice picnic with friends. There was some epic food that day.

Brenda @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:10 pm

$1:
a shawarma

OMFG!!! [drool] [drool] [drool]
It's been ages... :?

coaster_dot @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 pm

tritium tritium:
coaster_dot coaster_dot:
Believe it or not, I am actually more comfortable talking to cops when I am high. I also go out in public all the time and no one can tell that I am high.

Other than the smell of marijuana on your clothes, who would even guess you're smoking drugs. :roll:

What, you might not be able to smell it, but guaranteed the rest of the public can and look at you with one thing in mind.

loser_smile.gif

No, I smoke outside or have a cigarette after...kills all of the smell. I have asked many friends who don't smoke and they can never smell it (I'm a very paranoid person so I always make sure). Also, when you use a vaporizer there is NO smell that clings to you.

tritium @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Brenda Brenda:
$1:
a shawarma

OMFG!!! [drool] [drool] [drool]
It's been ages... :?

sounds good, never had it.. had to google it to see wtf it was.

coaster_dot @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:

I think I've done that too. It was a gorgeous day and we all spent it just hanging out in a forest smoking dope with a nice picnic with friends. There was some epic food that day.

Isn't it crazy when it happens? I was riding in my friends car and we were heading to a concert. We were smoking and all of a sudden I was sober. And it wasn't a "I think I am so high I feel sober", it was a 100% sober. It scared me so much because it just didn't make sense.

Arctic_Menace @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Hey, what about Indian food? Great Indian stuff in Ottawa! Chicken Madras....mmmmmm

Yes, I love Indian food but it's rather pricey when compared to the others.

tritium @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:16 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
No, I smoke outside or have a cigarette after...kills all of the smell. I have asked many friends who don't smoke and they can never smell it (I'm a very paranoid person so I always make sure). Also, when you use a vaporizer there is NO smell that clings to you.

Well each to his own...

I don't care of someones life choice is to smoke weed. My sister does all the time, I don't.

I don't think it should be criminal, however I think it should be regulated like cigarettes. Not allowed in public places, pushed outside... whatever.

Oh yeah and taxed as much as cigarettes (sin tax) and use the revenue for health care or something good.

Arctic_Menace @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:17 pm

tritium tritium:
coaster_dot coaster_dot:

loser_smile.gif

There are two things I've learned in life; most cops are dumb, adn the nice ones are usually the smart ones as well.

Since I can keep it together when I'm high, I have been asked by a cop if I'd been smoking, and I told him no, but that I was in a house where people were smoking and it just got on my clothes over the hours spent.

And knowing the Canadian public, they'd be thinking: "I wonder if this kid will pitch on a joint?"

Arctic_Menace @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:18 pm

tritium tritium:
coaster_dot coaster_dot:

Well each to his own...

I don't care of someones life choice is to smoke weed. My sister does all the time, I don't.

I don't think it should be criminal, however I think it should be regulated like cigarettes. Not allowed in public places, pushed outside... whatever.

Oh yeah and taxed as much as cigarettes (sin tax) and use the revenue for health care or something good.

I can basically agree with everything you just said in this post. R=UP

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:19 pm

tritium tritium:
coaster_dot coaster_dot:

Well each to his own...

Bad idea to tax it so highly. It would actually be counter-productive to legalization. If it's going to be legalized, it needs to be priced and taxed so it's still cheaper than street sources.

coaster_dot @ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:23 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Bad idea to tax it so highly. It would actually be counter-productive to legalization. If it's going to be legalized, it needs to be priced and taxed so it's still cheaper than street sources.

Exactly, otherwise no one would buy through the government and every would still buy off the street. And the thing is, if it was half of the street cost the government would still be making a lot of money.

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next