Canada Kicks Ass
The CKA Marijuana Poll

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 12  Next

ASLplease @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:17 pm

i'd like to see health canada successfully put a stop on all smokable marijuana, THC suppositories is a good way to soppot the medical application but not the 17 year old punks that should be doing something creative with thier spare time.

EyeBrock @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
Pot should be legalized and NOT taxed at all. If you want it you should have to grow it yourself, or buy it like other plants. It should be sold in grocery stores, in the fresh produce department, right next to the tomatoes and garlic. There should be no government monopoly on supply. They should stay the hell out of the business.

Now I want to get high and play that new DJ-hero video game. I just saw the commercial. I'm gonna pretend I'm J-Rock. J to the r-o-c.

No government monopoly, it needs to be taxed, controlled and have legislative accountablity, just like alcohol.

ASLplease @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Lemmy, the government has the responsiblity to control, regulate and restrict the foods and drugs in this country. It serves to protect us from profit driven pharma companies, unethical food producers, snake oil salesman, and drug pushers.

I think you are off your rocker to thing that BC bud should be on the shelf next to hot house tomatoes and romaine lettuce. I think you are sufficiently off your rocker that I don't need to explain myself much more than I already have, because your average person on this forum can easily form their own opinion on this without my help.

ASLplease @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:02 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
ASLplease ASLplease:
current count is 5 (actively using marijuana) to 17 not.

True but since my original statement was that well over half of CKA has smoked substantial amounts at least at some point in their life the count is 16 to 10 (counting Mr C).

That's well over half and as you see those who don't use anymore went on to lead productive lives (as are the people still using) without the gateway spiral into crack addiction.

I'll note that there are 6 options in your poll. in order to assess you originallstatement, I had to group the first 2 options together, and the other 4 together.

Don't you think a more ballanced poll would be more objective?

Brenda @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:04 pm

It's CKA. Did you want official stats? :?

ASLplease @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:06 pm

I suppose not, but this is our sandbox, we should discuss these sort of things :lol:

Brenda @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:09 pm

ASLplease ASLplease:
I suppose not, but this is our sandbox, we should discuss these sort of things :lol:

I agree!
Just a simple "have you EVER smoked pot in your life"
-yes
-nope
would have been sufficient, but WAY more boring :D

Lemmy @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:09 pm

What is the government doing to ensure that you don't eat a rotten peach you bought at the Farmers' Market? It's a myth that the government controls the distribution of "dangerous products" for our benefit. Any 10 year-old can walk into a grocery store or hardware store and purchase all manner of products potentially dangerous to themselves and others. I would rather my 16 year-old be smoking pot than driving. If we sheep are to be trusted with a bottle of bleach or a pneumatic nail-gun, then surely we can manage a little weed without the government peeking in on us for our own safety.

Yogi @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Not to point any fingers here, but isn't it quite hypocrytical to be 'for weed smoke', but 'against cigarette tobacco smoke'??? [huh]

Brenda @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:19 pm

No no, I am VERY for legalization of weed, but against smoking. I like to bake, ya know :twisted:

XD

EyeBrock @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Legalise it, just don't make me smoke it.

Yogi @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Brenda Brenda:
No no, I am VERY for legalization of weed, but against smoking. I like to bake, ya know :twisted:

XD

Wherein lies the difference?

Hyack @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Brenda Brenda:

XD

I don't bake much, but I sure do like to eat.... [drool]

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:37 pm

well, if we're going to legalize pot cannibas, opium poppies should/will be next.

Wada @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:37 pm

me too. :oops:

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 12  Next