Canada Kicks Ass
Where do you Post from

1  2  Next

PENATRATOR @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:02 am

It seems to me this site is heavily populated with Western Canadian based users, I am interested in seeing how the numbers come in. Use the poll to tell us where you are now, use the comments in the thread if you want to tell us where you came from originally.

Brenda @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:03 am

South East BC now, The Netherlands 2 years ago.

(now there is news eh? :lol:)

Public_Domain @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:04 am

Alberta.

And Trev lives in Vancouver which would help explain why there are so many westerners.

At least... I think he does.

ASLplease @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:31 am

I get a kick out of the options that Penatrator created for us.....if you aren't from BC, Ontario, or Quebec then you are from a general region of canada.

I wonder what that tells us about him ROTL

Yogi @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:48 am

[B-o]

PENATRATOR @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 am

@

PENATRATOR @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:51 am

Actually I was born in NS, what does that tell you about me?
If you check the Forums page, that is exactly how Trevor has set up the Regional subforms. What is you issue bud?

Brenda @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:52 am

So what is it Pen, SK or NS? ;-)

*edit*
Hmmm, this makes no sense anymore ;-)

EyeBrock @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 am

Was there ever a successful UN mission?

Born and bred, Manchester, the Peoples Republic of the NorthWest of England, lived in Labrador and NFLD for 3 years, 1 year + in various bits of Africa, 6 months in the Falklands/Ascensions, 6 months in Cyprus/ Beirut, 8 months in Hong Kong, 6 months in Bardufoss, Norge and a few other places for the odd month here and there.

Resident of the multi-cult liberal enclave in the GTA.

Guy_Fawkes @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 am

Are you a caper Pen?

PENATRATOR @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:59 am

Brenda Brenda:
So what is it Pen, SK or NS? ;-)

*edit*
Hmmm, this makes no sense anymore ;-)

NS (I was thinking of two things as I typed and Sask came out first)

No GF not a Caper

PENATRATOR @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 am

Quite a story EB! (I have family in Warrington)

Halifax, Chester NS, Sackville, Petawawa, Victoria, Cobble Hill, Petawawa, Halifax, Petawawa, Croatia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Kabul, Kandahar, Petawawa, Quinte West, Ottawa....to be continued.

martin14 @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:07 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Was there ever a successful UN mission?

Born and bred, Manchester, the Peoples Republic of the NorthWest of England, lived in Labrador and NFLD for 3 years, 1 year + in various bits of Africa, 6 months in the Falklands/Ascensions, 6 months in Cyprus/ Beirut, 8 months in Hong Kong, 6 months in Bardufoss, Norge and a few other places for the odd month here and there.

Resident of the multi-cult liberal enclave in the GTA.

my list is longer, but not as exotic :)

EyeBrock @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:07 am

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:

Halifax, Chester NS, Sackville, Petawawa, Victoria, Cobble Hill, Petawawa, Halifax, Petawawa, Croatia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Kabul, Kandahar, Petawawa, Quinte West, Ottawa....to be continued.

I did 59 countries in 10 years mate! I left out Nepal, I spent a lot of time in Katmandu. Crazy place!

Quinte West Pen? My inlaws have a place in Brighton. I like it around there, United Empire Loyalist country!

PENATRATOR @ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:11 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:

I did 59 countries in 10 years mate! I left out Nepal, I spent a lot of time in Katmandu. Crazy place!

Quinte West Pen? My inlaws have a place in Brighton. I like it around there, United Empire Loyalist country!

Yeah, I left out all the shorter stops (which involve the best stories hehehe), passport is dripping ink, there's no life like it!

Brighton is a really nice town

1  2  Next