Canada Kicks Ass
WIP: CKA Blogs!

Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next

Mr_Canada old @ Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:54 am

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
WTF?! :?
*evil laughter*

The Canada God has CURSED YOUR BLOG for not being Canadian enough to please the Patriot of Patriots..... Me....

*psycho laughter*

*wrapped in straight jacket and thrown into truck to be carried off to the Loonie Bin*

Canadaka @ Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:46 am

I have no idea why Arctic_Menace's blog loads so slow, you will have to do some process of illimination.

maybe try turning off the shoutbox, see if it helps, remove the custom block (temporarily).

I did some major behind the scene changes to the blogs to better seperate them from other site systems that they don't need loaded, in an effort to make them load faster.

$1:
1. Why does my blog background (the sunset pic) not appear in Firefox?

I tried for some time to figure this out then i realised it was the filename of the background image you used, it was blog-background(1).jpg and for some reason Firefox doens't like the ( brackets, so i renamed the file and updated your blog settings. It now works in firefox, way to go dumb ass firefox.

Mr_Canada old @ Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:57 am

Oh, is there anyway to turn off the alert to your E-Mails inbox when you have a mesage on your blog? Get's iritating, ;)

Canadaka @ Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:00 am

no there is not right now, that was something i added in manualy. I will add that to my list.

Mr_Canada old @ Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:00 am

WOah, uh... Um...

I think you snipped one thing wrong when doing that major editting their Trev...

Go Look at the Blog Control page. 8O You must have deleted the wrong PHP file from the Blogs there....

Mr_Canada old @ Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:02 am

Canadaka Canadaka:
no there is not right now, that was something i added in manualy. I will add that to my list.
Ah, thank you.

432 messages in total from my blog sent to me, ;) Not including those weird glichy ones that flooded my junkmail a few days ago, :P

Mr_Canada old @ Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:08 am

This lost a few essential CKA PHP files connected to it too:

http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?name=Blogs

And when you scroll down for the comments.... They looked kinda fucked...

Oh boy, dontcha hate it when things don't work.

I hate technology.

Canadaka @ Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:11 am

http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?name=Blogs should be www.canadaka.net/blogs where did you find it linked as you posted it?

will fix the control panel, it is still functional though.

ziggy @ Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:30 am

WTF?! :?

This is yours.[ Script generation time: 27.7812s (PHP: 97% - SQL: 3%) ] - [ SQL queries: 29 ] Some of the more graphic blogs are at 2,7 seconds.

Mr_Canada old @ Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:48 pm

Canadaka Canadaka:
http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?name=Blogs should be www.canadaka.net/blogs where did you find it linked as you posted it?

will fix the control panel, it is still functional though.
From any persons blog, you click "Blogs" and it will give the first link.

Arctic_Menace @ Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:42 am

Hey Trev, I got a notice saying that I received a new comment on my blog, so I go to my blog to check it out, but I can't see the comment's page. Any ideas?

ziggy @ Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:49 am

Hey Trev, I got a notice saying that I received a new comment on my blog, so I go to my blog to check it out, but I can't see the comment's page. Any ideas?

I think it finally died,allmost like it times out waiting to load. I think your blogs possessed.

Arctic_Menace @ Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:52 am

No, it didn't die. The rest fo the blog works fine except for this issue I'm having......and the fact that it takes about 30 seconds to load... :?

ziggy @ Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:56 am

No, it didn't die. The rest fo the blog works fine except for this issue I'm having......and the fact that it takes about 30 seconds to load... :?
yesterday I got the blog,just tried again and got a blank white screen.

Arctic_Menace @ Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:58 am

Try refreshing the page.

For me it works fine, except for the fact that I can't read the comments of those who leave comments on the comments page... :?

Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next