Canada Kicks Ass
Canada's 145th birthday is coming up!

Previous  1  2

raydan @ Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:25 pm

I'll still be recuperating from the Saint-Jean-Baptiste long weekend. :lol:

Newfy @ Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:39 pm

I'll be in London at the biggest Canada Day celebration outside Canada in Trafalgar Square. Specially looking forward to Our Lady Peace playing a set at the evening concert. :rock:

BartSimpson @ Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:19 am

Okay, so I put up my Maple Leaf yesterday and will take it down the morning of the 2nd and put up my US Fort Sumter flag for 4th of July and the 200th anniversary of the War of 1812.

Here's the Maple Leaf at Casa de Bart:

bootlegga @ Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 am

R=UP Nice Bart!

canuckns @ Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:34 am

I will be BBQ'ing flying the maple leaf and having my own fireworks display off the roof of my three flat in Chicago. [flag] [B-o]

Newfy @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:56 am

Newfy Newfy:
I'll be in London at the biggest Canada Day celebration outside Canada in Trafalgar Square. Specially looking forward to Our Lady Peace playing a set at the evening concert. :rock:

This is what I will be doing!

http://www.canadadaylondon.com/

martin14 @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:01 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
R=UP Nice Bart!

R=UP

Nice Bart, thank you !

Unsound @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 am

Looks good Bart. Do the neighbours give you a hard time?

Wada @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 am

I think I'll join Newfy! :lol: The only thing missing is rappie pie and I can make that there eh.

DrCaleb @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 am

Plans have changed. My new Supercharger has just arrived for the beater. I've also ordered a bunch of other goodies; fuel pump; COP connectors and plugs . . .so my weekend will be mostly wrenching my car. burnout.gif
burnout.gif [ 9.04 KiB | Viewed 317 times ]

And imbibing several different types of wobbly-pops.

Dragon-Dancer @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:46 pm

I may be able to catch some fireworks from my balcony but other than that I suspect it will be like any other Sunday... online gaming and home cooking.

Newfy @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Just wish I'd been there last year:

BartSimpson @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Looks good Bart. Do the neighbours give you a hard time?

Just one so far. The guy two doors down asked me if I were Canadian last night and I said no. He asked what the flag was for and I said it was for Canada Day coming up and after that I had a historic US flag to put up. He asked me if I was going to run up a Mexican flag for next years' Cinco de Mayo and I said, "Hell no!"

FYI, this was the same Maple Leaf we used to fly at our place in Oak Bay. The condo in Victoria won't allow a flag pole on the balcony so this had to come back to Sacramento.

Unsound @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:04 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
He asked me if I was going to run up a Mexican flag for next years' Cinco de Mayo and I said, "Hell no!"

You should get a french flag for bastille day, just to fuck with him. :twisted:

Newfy @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:10 pm

This was the last time I celebrated Canada Day properly in Kandahar 2007.

Previous  1  2