Canada Kicks Ass
CKA Pets

Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:49 pm

He does have mischief in his eyes, doesn't he?

You'll be challenging your patience with that one, I'll wager.

Looks to be a bundle of fun though.

xerxes @ Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:08 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
He does have mischief in his eyes, doesn't he?

You'll be challenging your patience with that one, I'll wager.

Looks to be a bundle of fun though.

Very true on both counts.

He's an adorable little scamp who loves to play and try and eat all the people food he sees.

But the other night he got on my nerves. He woke me up every hour in the night which left me a zombie for the rest of the day. Then he chewed on the tubes for my sleep apnea machine which cost me $250...

But it's hard to stay mad at such a cute little face.

Thanos @ Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:36 pm

We haz a new kitteh! :mrgreen:

housewife @ Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:47 pm

Very cute.

BartSimpson @ Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Thanos, I hope your kitty makes you happy! [B-o]

raydan @ Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:29 pm

How can a kitty NOT make you happy? :?

Strutz @ Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:02 pm

What a cutie! :D

What is his/her name?

Thanos @ Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Technically her name is Winnie. I've been calling her Skinny, because she's like a mouse and can apparently collapse her skeleton to squeeze through things the diameter of a beer can. Also been calling her Stinky, because after she eats the smells she can emit are like WOOF! PDT_Armataz_01_32

Today's name has been Bitey, because I think her teeth are hurting her making her more aggressive and grouchy. The claws look like freshly forged scimitars and when she flashes them at the dog or the other cats or a toy it's actually kind of scary, and I really don't need to go rushing for a tetanus shot. She is pretty friendly though, and purrs a lot, so I'll assume she likes us and is in the struggle with us for the next decade and a half or so.

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:57 pm

I remember pulling kittens out of tight spaces in the barn. You'd stick your arm down into spaces between walls or floor boards pn the loft and grab at the first warm furry thing you could, getting scratched, hissed at and bit ......praying the entire time it was a barn cat and not a rat.

Strutz @ Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Technically her name is Winnie. I've been calling her Skinny, because she's like a mouse and can apparently collapse her skeleton to squeeze through things the diameter of a beer can. Also been calling her Stinky, because after she eats the smells she can emit are like WOOF! PDT_Armataz_01_32

Today's name has been Bitey, because I think her teeth are hurting her making her more aggressive and grouchy. The claws look like freshly forged scimitars and when she flashes them at the dog or the other cats or a toy it's actually kind of scary, and I really don't need to go rushing for a tetanus shot. She is pretty friendly though, and purrs a lot, so I'll assume she likes us and is in the struggle with us for the next decade and a half or so.

Winnie... I think it suits her. She looks quite young... 2-3 months old?

She looks and sounds like she won't be one to take any crap from anyone else around her!

Thanos @ Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Something like that. The two males cats are fairly confused. The old one is mostly mellow about it although he's swatted at her a couple of times. The younger one now has middle-child syndrome and has been alternating between depression and anger at her, although they were kinda sorta semi-playing together earlier today. The dog is absolutely fascinated by her and gets upset when they're separated; being a terrier though we keep an eye on her in case any sudden kitty movements kick the dog's instincts on animals that small into gear. Kind of fun though watching their new little community of fur-babbies organize itself.

DrCaleb @ Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:05 am

Black kitties rule! :rock:

housewife @ Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:20 pm

So my daughter sent me this picture. She thinking of changing the cats name to asshole. I get to laugh at her and the cat. Still wondering how he manage this with out toppling the tree.

Strutz @ Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Looks like he likes is new kitty bed! :D

They might want to consider anchoring the tree to prevent toppling.

DrCaleb @ Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 am

Jungle Kitteh!

Might be food in there, you never know!

Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next