Canada Kicks Ass
How Tim Hortons lost its way

Previous  1  2

raydan @ Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:25 pm

I buy them now at the market... they make them in front of you. [drool]

DrCaleb @ Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:27 am

There is a Jewish bakery nearby that makes gluten free doughnuts (not trendy, always has) that are just incredible. [drool]

stratos @ Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:01 am

I love watching the expressions on kids faces when at Krispy Kreme. Their eyes are wide and mouths agape as the watch the doughnuts being made. Then they get a doughnut for free, the joy on their faces is priceless.

llama66 @ Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:22 am

Krispy Kreme is too sweet for this man. I enter into sugar overload almost instantly.

Strutz @ Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:33 am

Most baked goods we buy we get at Cobs.

Their cinnamon buns and butter tarts are to die for! [drool]

stratos @ Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:30 pm

Never heard of them so looked them up. Only in a few spots in the USA non in Texas. Pictures of the baked goods was [drool]

raydan @ Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:37 pm

The closest one to where I live is 382.86km away.

stratos @ Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:46 pm

That's closer than I am to Oklahoma. 8O

PluggyRug @ Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:43 pm

llama66 llama66:
Krispy Kreme is too sweet for this man. I enter into sugar overload almost instantly.

Hate to say this but I prefer Timmies doughnuts over Krispy Kreme.

Last year stopped in Clarksburg WV, there is a Tim Hortons next to a Krispy Kreme, Timmies was packed, Just a few customers at the KK.

Strutz @ Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:54 pm

stratos stratos:
Never heard of them so looked them up. Only in a few spots in the USA non in Texas. Pictures of the baked goods was [drool]

Try going into one of the stores and only picking up bread when the display cases have all sorts of yumminess in them. They also always have samples of something for you to nibble while you wait your turn. I've also noticed that the employees always seem very happy as well, a good sign of a company doing it right.

Previous  1  2