Canada Kicks Ass
How to order a coffee at the drive through

Dontkillbill @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:26 pm

My attempt to keep the lines moving at coffee drive-through locations.

http://youtu.be/5L6_yAR05iQ

My own thoughts are keep your order straight forward and think about the 15 people behind you. Don't get me wrong order a sandwich or something but don't get too detailed on the way you want the tomatoes on the side etc etc. If you want 15 things GO INSIDE. IF you are picky GO INSIDE. Order a coffee and something on the quick menu and be quick, keep the line moving.

Bill

Jabberwalker @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Probably all true but if little stuff like that is enough to get his wick, he gonna have a heart attack in one of those drive-thrus.

raydan @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:44 pm

What part of "waiting line" don't you understand? :lol:

If you can't stand the wait, get out of the line... make your own coffee at home or stop drinking the stuff. That being said, some of the people in said lines should try to have a bit of consideration for those behind them.

Jabberwalker @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:07 pm

It pisses me off when I want to get forty bucks out of a lone ATM and the person in front of me is doing their entire week's banking at the machine but, hey? It's their right, I guess and you sure won't stop half way through to let people pass.

Good timing and an awareness of others would help. There are some things on this earth that I have no control over, whatsoever and the empathy of strangers is one of them.

Dontkillbill @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Good timing and an awareness of others would help. There are some things on this earth that I have no control over, whatsoever and the empathy of strangers is one of them.

Yes! you get it. Hard to believe I have something in common with Habs fan XD

Jabberwalker @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Saw the Sens beat the Leafs in a shoot-out with my kids on Wednesday night. They had better get their play together if they want to beat a professional hockey team.

Dontkillbill @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Saw the Sens beat the Leafs in a shoot-out with my kids on Wednesday night. They had better get their play together if they want to beat a professional hockey team.

:lol: Ok that was awesome

Jabberwalker @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:23 pm

THAT was awesome? ... squeaking through in a shoot-out?

I thought that the Sens played "okay" ... lots of shots on goals but mostly lame ones. The Leafs were better at putting complex plays together and it could have / should have won the game for them.

Don't forget, beating the Leafs in double overtime is hardly climbing Mount Everest, now is it?

Delwin @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Well seeing as we beat them 3 out of 4 times last year, and make them our monkey every time we meet in the playoffs, I'd say it's cause to celebrate. :D

BeaverFever @ Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Ok but when someone in front of me has been in line for 15 minutes yakking away or texting their bff then finally gets to the counter and doesn't know what to order I do want to shake that person to death.

Also when they have stupid questions like : "How large is the Small? Is it large?" Yes brilliant questionyou fucking moron.

And on the drive through front, if you're the type who has s to spend 5 minutes examining every piece of your order, pulling apart every burger to make sure it doesn't have too much ketchup or too little mayo then pull off to the side

LisadelGiocondo @ Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Excellent video. :)

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:52 am

The drive-thru lineups at various Timmies makes me laugh. I've seen the lineup go into the street and down the block. Meanwhile there's maybe 1 customer inside if that. I'm still trying to figure out if the boneheads in those long lineups are stupid or just really, really lazy.

Hyack @ Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:04 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
The drive-thru lineups at various Timmies makes me laugh. I've seen the lineup go into the street and down the block. Meanwhile there's maybe 1 customer inside if that. I'm still trying to figure out if the boneheads in those long lineups are stupid or just really, really lazy.

I'd say both, really, really lazy and really, really stupid to boot, but that's the American/Canadian way of doing business. Why get out of your vehicle if you don't really, really have to, even if by going inside could save 20 minutes or more. What is there left to do that can't be done from your vehicle? Drive thru banks, churches c/w drive thru mourning.....the list goes on.

Jabberwalker @ Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:58 am

The drive-thru wedding chapel in Vegas is the ultimate:

"I'll have a double-double today, please."