Canada Kicks Ass
Not Proud of the CN TOWER not being the tallest anymore!

1  2  Next

hatonabed @ Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Why can't we add on to the darn thing??? I remember being a kid and being proud to live in Canada cuz we had the tallest free standing structure in the world!!
I can no longer be proud of this.

We need to fix this! lol

saturn_656 @ Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:50 pm

I doubt we'd spend the money on the CN tower just to get bragging rights in a "who's dick is bigger" contest.

2Cdo @ Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:17 pm

hatonabed hatonabed:

Yea, time to tear it down. :roll:

mtbr @ Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:18 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
hatonabed hatonabed:

Yea, time to tear it down. :roll:

sell it.

TattoodGirl @ Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Do what the idiots in BC do when they get board with a building...rip the roof off and put a retractable on....Oh wait better yet...A Rollercoaster!!! Stratosphere North!!! :D

stokes @ Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Hey I think we just found a use for all of that deficit money....will help Ontario feel important again....lol

Praxius @ Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:09 am

Tie a balloon at the top with a long string and claim it's an important upgrade.... cost effective and solves the problem.

Rakivic @ Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:13 pm

Well I just Got the 2010 book of records for x-mas and it says in the front few pages that it is the "tallest tower" because less then 50% of it's floor space is livable the one in dubi is "tallest building"

http://www.cntower.ca/whats_up/whats_new/guinness_world_record_/

Tman1 @ Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:46 pm

saturn_656 saturn_656:
I doubt we'd spend the money on the CN tower just to get bragging rights in a "who's dick is bigger" contest.

Why not, everybody else is. Taipei Tower, Dubai tower maybe the Freedom tower in New York if it ever gets built. Time for Canada to spend dough and DO something.

Guy_Fawkes @ Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:54 pm

:roll: Umm ya, screw everything else, having a tall useless structure is top priority!

Tman1 @ Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:53 am

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
:roll: Umm ya, screw everything else, having a tall useless structure is top priority!

What is top priority?

Tricks @ Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:08 am

Bob Barker of course!

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:37 pm

If we get enough Canadians over to Dubai, maybe we can push that silly Burj over.....LOL

-J.

P.S. To me, the CN Tower will always be the tallest, coolest thing I ever saw.

KorbenDeck @ Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Canadians are not aloud to be proud of anything Canadian, our history we are not aloud to be proud of because some people do not like our history. Our culture is not something we are aloud to be proud of because its not everyone culture. We cannot be proud of our two languages because not everyone speaks it. Hell we can't even be proud of our national anthem or flag because it may be offensive to someone.

At the rate Canada is going in the name of PC we may as well just call ourselves the sovereign land of the United Nations. A land with no nationality of its own, no culture of its own, nothing of its own.

ASLplease @ Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Tman1 Tman1:
Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:

What is top priority?

did either one of you guys have pun in mind? :lol:

1  2  Next