Canada Kicks Ass
Think This Over

PENATRATOR @ Wed May 25, 2005 1:37 pm

Now does anyone have an answer to this? I am sure we can all agree the reason the Coyote was after the Roadrunner was because he wanted to eat him. Right?
Now over the years, how many thousands of dollars do you think Will E. Coyote spent on all those ACME gadgets to kill the Roadrunner?

Why did he not just use the money to go to an all you can eat buffet or something?

Anyone know what the deal is?

ROCKaMIC @ Wed May 25, 2005 1:39 pm

ROTFL

maybe he's sponsored by ACME to show them on TV :D ROTFL ROFTL lol

PENATRATOR @ Wed May 25, 2005 1:44 pm

ROCKaMIC ROCKaMIC:
ROTFL

maybe he's sponsored by ACME to show them on TV :D ROTFL ROFTL lol

I never thought of that, just like Mike Jordan and NIKE,
Maybe ACME was feeding him off set?

Brimstone @ Wed May 25, 2005 1:50 pm

The original reason for Wile E.'s relentless pursuit may have been hunger, I'm thinking after being thwarted a couple of times it became all about revenge.
Plus I hear Roadrunners are REALLY tasty [drool]

BartSimpson @ Wed May 25, 2005 1:50 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Now does anyone have an answer to this? I am sure we can all agree the reason the Coyote was after the Roadrunner was because he wanted to eat him. Right?
Now over the years, how many thousands of dollars do you think Will E. Coyote spent on all those ACME gadgets to kill the Roadrunner?

Why did he not just use the money to go to an all you can eat buffet or something?

Yeah, he bought all the crap on credit and now the poor bastard is in bankruptcy!

PENATRATOR @ Wed May 25, 2005 2:20 pm

PeterFinn PeterFinn:
PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:

Yeah, he bought all the crap on credit and now the poor bastard is in bankruptcy!

ANOTHER VALID POINT AS TO WHY WE HAVE NOT SEEN HIM IN ANYTHING NEW LATELY, chances are his early success in Hollywood led to alchohol and heavy drug usage followed by time in Betty Ford, I have heard rumours he is getting his shit together and has been spotted with J'LO

Brimstone @ Wed May 25, 2005 2:48 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
ANOTHER VALID POINT AS TO WHY WE HAVE NOT SEEN HIM IN ANYTHING NEW LATELY, chances are his early success in Hollywood led to alchohol and heavy drug usage followed by time in Betty Ford, I have heard rumours he is getting his shit together and has been spotted with J'LO

He has been at it for almost 40 years now, it takes longer for bones to knit once you start getting up there. you are probably right about some sort of addiction to painkillers and stint in rehab.
Always thought he'd have better taste than J'Lo though.

PENATRATOR @ Wed May 25, 2005 5:18 pm

Yeah but it seems everybody in show Biz gets a crack at J'Lo

Brimstone @ Wed May 25, 2005 5:25 pm

Well, if it helps him get back on TV hunting down a silly bird, then good on him.

Maybe his new "equipment supplier" will be Haliburton. I hear they have lots of cash for new toys these days ;)

Chigeeng @ Wed May 25, 2005 5:46 pm

I suppose he'll have a book out soon.

Chopper @ Mon May 30, 2005 3:57 pm

The entire Coyote / Acme paradigm is a lesson in Canadian politics...

Coyote = Canadian Government

Acme = The Bombardier Corporation

Coyote keeps buying crap from Acme, although it never works, and is entirely useless. PDT_Armataz_01_19