Twila @ Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:58 pm

Not according to Nation Master which states:

16. Canada $40.36 per person
17. Spain $33.07 per person
18. Portugal $26.82 per person
19. New Zealand $25.23 per person
20. United States $23.76 per person
Per capita basis
which in turn takes this info from the CIA Fact book.

Sorry to be pedantic.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/eco_eco_aid_don_cap

Gonzo @ Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:00 pm

Godz46, your an idiot. Moraly, Canada is a far better country then yours. Damn right I'm anti-american. I hate your government. And I hate right wing idiots like you who think it's okay to bomb poor countries, and bleed them dry of every penny they make. First world nations should forgive every third world country of it's debt. What right does america have standing on the shoulders of poor nations? The States needs these countries so badly to survive. I think the world should place sanctions on the States, for it's war crimes and other crimes against humanity. The States is no better then any other dictatorship.

Twila @ Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:33 pm

ah, your right, Godz (but you knew that already)

Will you site your source for this stat?

DMP08 @ Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:12 pm

Gonzo Gonzo:
Godz46, your an idiot. Moraly, Canada is a far better country then yours. Damn right I'm anti-american. I hate your government. And I hate right wing idiots like you who think it's okay to bomb poor countries, and bleed them dry of every penny they make.

I hate to break up a fight, but if you look next to his name, it says he from "Location: Montreal, Qc Canada" So unless he's real cunning, I think he is merely defending his neighbour, not himself. :D

QBC @ Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:30 pm

One thing I want to know. Why is it that if you do not agree with US policy, your a leftist? I'm in no way shape or form a leftist, but there are a pile of US policies that I don't agree with.

Robair @ Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:58 pm

QBCguy QBCguy:
One thing I want to know. Why is it that if you do not agree with US policy, your a leftist? I'm in no way shape or form a leftist, but there are a pile of US policies that I don't agree with.
Like when down here the media dares critisize Bush, it's labled 'Liberal Media'. When did anti-Bush or anti-Neocon automatically become 'Liberal'. There are plenty of traditional conservatives in that camp. I guess it's all relative (shrug).

DMP08 @ Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:10 pm

Godz46 Godz46:
Thanks man :D

Hey no problem. I saw you seemed to be using the terms "the USA does..." instaed of say "We do...". I thought I'd just step up to defend you on that one.