Canada Kicks Ass
CKA POLL

1  2  3  4  5  Next

Scape @ Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:25 pm

This is not scientific. You are not compelled to even say who you are or are not voting for. That said I will not be voting for the Cons, Liberals or Greens. I am undecided but am leaning NDP.

Revoting is enabled.

housewife @ Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:20 pm

Hopefully we will break the record for the least seats changed during a snap election. Personally I think this election is a very bad idea but now that we’re here I don’t care as long as it’s a minority

CDN_PATRIOT @ Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:55 pm

housewife housewife:
Hopefully we will break the record for the least seats changed during a snap election. Personally I think this election is a very bad idea but now that we’re here I don’t care as long as it’s a minority

Agreed.

-J.

herbie @ Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:14 pm

The federal Liberals are so universally hated here and consisently run unpopular candidates just so they can even have one, I will again vote for the Dippers.
Good candidate, not good as Nathan Cullen, but the part will support the good things Liberals do and not support the asshole things the Tories do.
If I lived where it was a Lib/Tory race, I'd have to bite my tongue and vote for Trudeau.
If I lived on the Island or Sunshine Coast (who wouldn't love to) I'd actively tell people a vote for Green is a vote for Tories, vote Green if you don't want any of your issues to happen or to be made worse, a vote for Lib would at least see some of them listened to.

DrCaleb @ Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:39 am

R) None of these assholes. ;)

Strutz @ Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:22 pm

I wish it was possible for every riding to have an Independent running. Someone who is recognized in their community, a name all would know, someone who would actually speak of behalf of their supporters. Ah... I'm a dreamer, can't be halped.

raydan @ Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:47 pm

Strutz Strutz:
I wish it was possible for every riding to have an Independent running. Someone who is recognized in their community, a name all would know, someone who would actually speak of behalf of their supporters. Ah... I'm a dreamer, can't be halped.

I've been pushing my idea about outlawing political parties and having ONLY independents for years, but all I get is crickets everywhere. It's as if people can't recognize my brilliance, they must think I'm crazy... Crazy I say, crazy... now where was I.

Sorry, I was going to write something else, but I forgot.

NOTE: Sorry about that, I'm high

Thanos @ Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:52 pm

There's no lack of choice. It's just that even the independents with a good plan, or who aren't openly insane, have no chance at all of winning.

raydan @ Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:15 pm

Thanos Thanos:
There's no lack of choice. It's just that even the independents with a good plan, or who aren't openly insane, have no chance at all of winning.

There's one here who has been running as an independent in every single election, at every level, for years. Never gets any votes.

xerxes @ Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:23 pm

Honestly I’m undecided at this early stage. It’s a tossup between the NDP and the Liberals for me. Trudeau is a try hard but in terms of running the country, the Liberal party is doing fairly ok IMO. But I also like most of the NDP platform but know that they don’t have a real chance of forming government; at best they can be power brokers again. So I’ll wait and see how the campaign goes and go from there.

DrCaleb @ Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:04 am

Thanos Thanos:

If people are so polarized that not only must their guy win, the other guy must lose; then the only way to get rid of the tribalism is to remove the tribes. Maybe people would have to pay attention to the platforms, or lack thereof, in order to make a choice.

housewife @ Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:25 pm

raydan raydan:
Thanos Thanos:

There's one here who has been running as an independent in every single election, at every level, for years. Never gets any votes.

We have one of those too. He’s a nut job.

Scape @ Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:40 pm

*post debate bump*

Thanos @ Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:49 pm

Annamie Paul held her own. Good leader. Too bad she's still going to eventually get decapitated by her own party membership for the crime of not hating Israel enough for their liking.

Scape @ Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:59 pm

Meh, Paul relied far too much on anecdotes to make her points. She is irrelevant anyway no way she holds leadership after this. Singh was too much of a nice guy, he need to capitalize his impact on the CERB and how reluctant the liberals were to provide anything at 1st. O'Toole came off much better than Sheer ever did. Trudeau looked less of a PM this debate then the French one, he was sweating for sure.

The moderator came in guns blazing but she lost her edge as the night went on, who ever had the loudest voice held the mic by the end. Still, not horrible and much better than what passes for American political moderators.

1  2  3  4  5  Next