Canada Kicks Ass
ELECTION 2021 - Trudeau calls federal election

Previous  1 ... 26  27  28  29  30

PluggyRug @ Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:18 am

Voter, opponent shocked to see Calgary Liberal MP-elect replace election flyer on security video

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.6185688

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:00 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Voter, opponent shocked to see Calgary Liberal MP-elect replace election flyer on security video

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.6185688

$1:
The video shows Chahal walk up to Pennett's front door in the northeast neighbourhood of Temple before removing a flyer put there by volunteers for Sahota, which included instructions on how and where to vote for her.

Chahal's campaign says he removed the flyer because it contained the wrong polling address, but Pennett and Sahota say that wasn't the case.

So he shows up in the dead of night just to be a good guy? Yeah, right. I mentioned in another thread examples of sign abuse and other candidates going after each other's signage, which is why I don't believe a word Chahal says.

Doesn't matter which party does it, this stinks. Also, it's trespassing plain and simple. If the idiot showed up in the day time and knocked on the door first or left a message about the sign removal, there might have been no problem at all.

Concocting a phony story after the fact just makes it worse.

Idiot.

-J.

housewife @ Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:51 pm

So true Thanos. We are now very familiar with the fact that “may you live in interesting times” is a curse I’m all for going back to our regularly scheduled none interesting boring times!!

Sunnyways @ Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:34 pm

I like Toyotas but I’ll take a Ford if a great deal is offered, and I certainly don’t hate Ford owners. That’s the way we need to think about parties - they’re just offering us a product and we shouldn’t be too loyal to them. The alternative is to go down the tribal rabbit hole and end up in a Northern Irish situation where we loathe the other side and see them as the embodiment of evil. Not good.

We also need to get over our irrational fear of coalition government. What would that be: synaspismophobia? Germany has managed for years with such outfits in charge and is none the worse for it.

DrCaleb @ Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:54 am

The Conservative vote in Alberta shrunk. Here's why

herbie @ Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:53 am

I don't hate Conservative supporters. I just hate the fact they don't understand that next year is 2022, not 1953. And the year after that is 2023, not 1953. And the year after that etc. etc. etc.

DrCaleb @ Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:44 am

Liberals defeat Bloc in Châteauguay–Lacolle riding after recount

raydan @ Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:12 pm

herbie herbie:
I don't hate Conservative supporters. I just hate the fact they don't understand that next year is 2022, not 1953. And the year after that is 2023, not 1953. And the year after that etc. etc. etc.

If you have a problem with 1953, you have a problem with me. :evil:

Thanos @ Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:35 pm

Any of you ever say anything bad about 1967 then you're gonna get got, pal. :evil: :lol:

raydan @ Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:31 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Any of you ever say anything bad about 1967 then you're gonna get got, pal. :evil: :lol:

En 67 tout était beau
C’était l’année de l’amour, c’était l’année de l’Expo
Chacun son beau passeport avec une belle photo
J’avais des fleurs dans’cheveux, fallait-tu être niaiseux!

Zipperfish @ Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:44 pm

What? You needed a passport for Expo 67??? Communism!!!

Previous  1 ... 26  27  28  29  30