Canada Kicks Ass
Faith Goldy is running for Mayor of Toronto

Previous  1 ... 11  12  13  14  15  16  17 ... 21  Next

Coach85 @ Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:50 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
We'll they both were or are supporters of his brother.

They have that in common, but Faith will never share Rob's crack addiction.

Some might consider that a good thing.

Rob did a great job, even while on crack.

Some of our current politicians like Tory and Trudeau might want to take some notes. :lol:

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Faith will get by without it.

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:20 pm

Another shooting in Toronto and Faith is there:

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:05 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Another shooting in Toronto and Faith is there:

Political opportunism at best.

One that's been paying attention would ask Faith "Why do you care now?" as there was nothing from her during her time at Rebel or anywhere else on YouTube.

Nothing wrong with it, let's just call it what it is. Faith pretending to care.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:40 am

Everywhere Tory is weak, she's there with a camera.

Kinda reminds me of how Cassius Clay used to follow Sonny Liston around and taunt him to get a crack at the title.

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:15 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Everywhere Tory is weak, she's there with a camera.

Kinda reminds me of how Cassius Clay used to follow Sonny Liston around and taunt him to get a crack at the title.

Tory is weak everywhere except for popular support.

Showing up on scene with a camera is pointless. She's not some uber crime fighter now that she somehow gives a shit about gun crime.

Faith Goldy reminds you of Cassius Clay? :lol: :lol: :lol: If only she had half the personality.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:58 am

You have it backward. She didn't run for mayor and become concerned about Toronto violence.

She was concerned about violence on Toronto streets so she ran for mayor.

CharlesAnthony @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:58 am

I would love to interview her: "What is your policy on braless employees running their employers bankrupt?

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:35 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
You have it backward. She didn't run for mayor and become concerned about Toronto violence.

She was concerned about violence on Toronto streets so she ran for mayor.

Riiiiiight. Funny that she never reported on it before this year. I mean, if it's a big concern, why was she MIA in 2016 and during the 'Summer of the gun'?

In the end, it's all for nothing. A couple thousand votes at best.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:10 pm

Just for fun let's take that serious and look into it.

As I understand it Toronto's "Summer of the Gun" was 2005. There were 33 shootings.

I'm not sure if Faith was at Sun Media, The National Post or still in school at that time but I imagine she covered what she was assigned wherever she was.

2 years after John Tory became mayor, in 2014, there were 41 Toronto 2016 shootings.

This year shootings are up 7% in Toronto from last year.

So what's Faith been doing in that time. For the last year she's been learning a new level of her craft called independent journalism. It's a new technology among other things. Before that she was a ground breaking journalist for Rebel media but even there, she had restrictions. In fact she lost her job for going rogue and breaking them.

Ask Ezra why he wasn't making John Tory an issue in 2016, I guess.

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:20 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

So what's Faith been doing in that time. For the last year she's been learning a new level of her craft called independent journalism. It's a new technology among other things. Before that she was a ground breaking journalist for Rebel media but even there, she had restrictions. In fact she lost her job for going rogue and breaking them.

It's called 'independent journalism' because she can't get a job. She's probably on social assistance given that she doesn't have a steady source of income....and her Youtube channel wouldn't even come close with that small of an audience.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:28 pm

I don't know. She dresses nice, drives a decent looking car, claims to pay taxes and I think I heard her say she's engaged.

She seems to be doing alright but if you're really worried about her finances you can make donations to her campaign here:

https://www.faithfortoronto.ca/index.html#Donate

:D

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:38 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I don't know. She dresses nice, drives a decent looking car, claims to pay taxes and I think I heard her say she's engaged.

She seems to be doing alright but if you're really worried about her finances you can make donations to her campaign here:

https://www.faithfortoronto.ca/index.html#Donate

:D

Unless she's doing something illegal, she can't use the money from her campaign to fund her personal life.

It must be nice to be her though. Spend time being a YouTube 'journalist', get money from the government and leech off her fiance.

How much did you donate to her campaign?

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:44 pm

Coach85 Coach85:

Sorry, but my personal finances, like Faith's, are private.

But feel free to use your imagination like you did with her. I could use a chuckle.

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:49 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Coach85 Coach85:

Sorry, but my finances, like Faith's, are private.

But feel free to use your imagination like you did with her. I could use a chuckle.

Quite the dodge, fiddle.

You support Faith so much that when asked if you donate, you pull the privacy card? That's a laugh. :lol:

Previous  1 ... 11  12  13  14  15  16  17 ... 21  Next