Canada Kicks Ass
Faith Goldy is running for Mayor of Toronto

Previous  1 ... 14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next

Coach85 @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:39 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I can see where you'd say that.

It's unlikely somebody who is avoiding her message will get a chance to be swayed by it. He'll never see how easily she deals with detractors because he's trying so hard not to hear her.

But her platform is a good one. She presents it well when given a chance. She is a longshot but if heard she will influence those who can't be destracted by slurs and smears.

Here's a bit of her campaign platform. She's also big on supporting the police and decreasing violent crime by letting them do their jobs. She also puts a priority on helping Toronto's own homeless over illegal border jumpers.

Her message is useless.

Helping border jumpers isn’t hers to deny. It’s a Federal issue and she can’t stop refugees or immigrants. Just goes to show her inexperience while she panders to others who are equally inexperienced.

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:57 pm

So says you.

The third highest rated candidate in the race, who tripled her ratings in a week and is currently polling higher than ALL 32 candidates behind her says different.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:05 am

$1:
Image Faith J Goldy Verified account @FaithGoldy
3h3 hours ago

The Left: Shrinking city council is a violation of candidates’ freedom of expression.

Also the Left: Deplatforming a mayoral candidate polling higher than ALL 32 candidates behind her PUT TOGETHER is not a violation of that same right.

$1:
6h6 hours ago

3 debates in 3 days.

The candidate in the top 3 is not invited to a single one!

But they’ve got all the time in the world for folks no one’s ever heard of?!

THIS is why folks refer to the the media as the enemy of the people.

Love me or loathe me, this is undemocratic & WRONG

https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:34 am

Coach85 Coach85:
She'll be at the bottom with the rest of the fringe party and I'll be here to tell you 'told you so'.

That's fair enough.

She is a longshot. The odds say you'll get your chance.

But what if you're wrong? What if the longshot wins. It does happen on occasion. You just invited me to do the same to you if she does win.

Dibs on this one:

[laughat]

You can have this one:

[bonk]

Who would enjoy a victory here more. Me with my longshot, I think. :D

BeaverFever @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:46 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
$1:
3h3 hours ago

The Left: Shrinking city council is a violation of candidates’ freedom of expression.

Also the Left: Deplatforming a mayoral candidate polling higher than ALL 32 candidates behind her PUT TOGETHER is not a violation of that same right.

$1:
6h6 hours ago

3 debates in 3 days.

The candidate in the top 3 is not invited to a single one!

But they’ve got all the time in the world for folks no one’s ever heard of?!

THIS is why folks refer to the the media as the enemy of the people.

Love me or loathe me, this is undemocratic & WRONG

https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy

A fringe crackpot candidate with barely any statically significant support “If I don’t become mayor it proves the election is RIGGED!”

Pfft

ONE poll ONE time had ONE measure that showed support above 5% and she thinks it’s undemocratic to he excluded from the debates involving the two candidates who have almost 90% of the votes between them. The Grown-ups are talking now, Goldy. Go back to your YouTube videos.

PluggyRug @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:53 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
The Grown-ups are talking now, Goldy. Go back to your YouTube videos.

Jennifer union suck up Keesmaat and John yacketty yack Tory grown ups.

ROTFL ROTFL

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:04 am

As far as faith is concerned the election is rigged. She can't book a facility. Her staff can't go public. If they do leftists are organized to harass and threaten. They call up and any who dare publicly connect to her hear is 'Nice little place-job-family-friends you got here. Be a shame if something happened to it or them.' Then they call up family and friends of anybody daring to get involved just to make sure they all know they need to worry. She can't keep posters up or use lawn signs. They're immediately torn down.

Media ignore her. The powers that be tell her she can't attend the debates even though other candidates have attended debates in the past with less poll support than Faith has. So much effort is being exerted to keep her from being heard one has to think the people who tell us she's nothing are actually worried.

Yet in spite of this and starting late, Faith has moved into 3rd place above 32 other candidates, tripling her support in a week. And she expects to have enough funds for a media ad push in the final weeks.

Not bad for somebody Coach tells us is pretty much a vagrant.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:09 am

Faith mentioned in that last video how Naheed Nenshi, the Mayor of Calgary, was at 6%, 2 weeks before the election. He wound up winning and is now in his third term as Mayor.

Coach85 @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:33 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
As far as faith is concerned the election is rigged. She can't book a facility. Her staff can't go public. If they do leftists are organized to harass and threaten. They call up and any who dare publicly connect to her hear is 'Nice little place-job-family-friends you got here. Be a shame if something happened to it or them.' Then they call up family and friends of anybody daring to get involved just to make sure they all know they need to worry. She can't keep posters up or use lawn signs. They're immediately torn down.

Faith is full of shit.

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Media ignore her. The powers that be tell her she can't attend the debates even though other candidates have attended debates in the past with less poll support than Faith has. So much effort is being exerted to keep her from being heard one has to think the people who tell us she's nothing are actually worried.

Which candidates have attended a debate before with 5% voter support?

There are 30 or so people running for Mayor. 28 of them don't have a chance. It's not that she's being ignored specifically, she's just ignored with the rest of the 28.

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Yet in spite of this and starting late, Faith has moved into 3rd place above 32 other candidates, tripling her support in a week. And she expects to have enough funds for a media ad push in the final weeks.

Not bad for somebody Coach tells us is pretty much a vagrant.

Sadly, there are a lot of stupid people willing to donate money to a babble-mouthed YouTube 'journalist'. Then again, kids make hundreds of thousands playing video games online...

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:41 am

Coach85 Coach85:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Faith is full of shit.

She'd say you are.

Myself, I've watched Faith get physically attacked on video and heard her get attacked by the exact type of people who do this sort of thing. So I don't have a problem finding what she alleges credible.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:55 am

Coach85 Coach85:
Which candidates have attended a debate before with 5% voter support?

With less actually...

Rocco Rossi

and

Stephen LeDrew

You would have been able to figure that out if you'd watched this:

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:58 am

BTW the poll says she's at 6% of decided voters, not 5.

Faith claims her internal polling has her higher.

llama66 @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:19 am

Internal Polls are always higher. But seriously, after the US election and the Calgary Civic election; I take polls with a grain of salt.

Coach85 @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:19 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BTW the poll says she's at 6% of decided voters, not 5.

Faith claims her internal polling has her higher.

She also claims that 6% is some sort of victory.

Delusional.

Better run and donate.

BeaverFever @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:25 am

I bet she does.

She’s at 4.5 if you include all the voters not just the ones already decided. I’m wagering that she’s not going to capture much more than she already has. .

Previous  1 ... 14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next