Canada Kicks Ass
Faith Goldy is running for Mayor of Toronto

Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:51 am

26.4% of the all voters category are undecided.

How many of those does she have to get before the decideds notice there's a 3rd choice and start to change their minds. It happens.

On the other hand the 6% of decided voters who say they'll vote for Faith are unlikely to change their minds. They would have had to make a considered and qualified judgement just to know she existed then to decide she was a better choice than the ones the media and giant campaigns were pushing

BeaverFever @ Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:26 pm

With someone as toxic and extreme as her, I think people know where they stand pretty much instantly. People pick a side early when it comes to fringe and extreme. I don’t think there are too many undecideds waffling on ISIS or KKK for example.

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:46 am

Faith showed us earlier today exactly why she's unfit to be Mayor (or hold down a normal job) by charging the stage at the arts debate and was removed by police.

martin14 @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:23 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
With someone as toxic and extreme as her,

https://www.narcity.com/ca/on/toronto/n ... of-toronto

Funny how she can write about the neonazi murdered, and the professional homeless guy,
and yet no Faith.

And she is the toxic one.

Sure. :lol:

martin14 @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:25 am

Coach85 Coach85:
Faith showed us earlier today exactly why she's unfit to be Mayor (or hold down a normal job) by charging the stage at the arts debate and was removed by police.

Coach85 Coach85:
Which candidates have attended a debate before with 5% voter support?

3 at the arts debate, pretty sure they are at a lot less than than 5%

So, it's ok for those who are even further down the list to
go to the debate, but not the third place candidate ?

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:32 am

martin14 martin14:
Coach85 Coach85:

Coach85 Coach85:
Which candidates have attended a debate before with 5% voter support?

3 at the arts debate, pretty sure they are at a lot less than than 5%

So, it's ok for those who are even further down the list to
go to the debate, but not the third place candidate ?

There's actually 5 at the debate.

5 people with credibility. 1 uninvited guest without...and she showed that today.

martin14 @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:36 am

So you support not inviting the third place candidate.

So it's ok according to you if we cut the NDP off for the next national election.

Fine. :lol:

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:44 am

If you're going to bring that event up, Coach, let's have a look at it.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4480875/fai ... -by-police

Yes. I count 5 candidates on that stage. Faith polls as the third most popular candidate in this election. Why isn't she one of them?

Global doesn't tell you this but the petition she was delivering was from Toronto residents demanding she be allowed to debate.

She's not doing anything Mohammed Ali didn't do when he couldn't get a match with Sonny Liston in spite of being a contender.

And if you'll remember the conclusion of that story Ali did finally get a match with Liston and he wiped the floor with him.

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:45 am

martin14 martin14:
So you support not inviting the third place candidate.

So it's ok according to you if we cut the NDP off for the next national election.

Fine. :lol:

Third place is irrelevant.

Faith doesn't have the credibility to be at these debates, support aside. Just the same as drag queen Enza Anderson. Third place yet not at the debates.

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:47 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
If you're going to bring that event up, Coach, let's have a look at it.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4480875/fai ... -by-police

Yes. I count 5 candidates on that stage. Faith polls as the third most popular candidate in this election. Why isn't she one of them?

Global doesn't tell you this but the petition she was delivering was from Toronto residents demanding she be allowed to debate.

She's not doing anything Mohammed Ali didn't do when he couldn't get a match with Sonny Liston in spite of being a contender.

And if you'll remember the conclusion of that story Ali did finally get a match with Liston and he wiped the floor with him.

Faith Goldy will get less votes than drag queen Enza Anderson did when she placed 3rd. As noted above, third place is irrelevant as is a petition to allow her to debate.

Childish and unprofessional is just another reason why she's not there. No credibility.

Comparing Faith Goldy to Ali? Dude, easy on the drugs so early in the day.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:49 am

No. I'm comparing what Faith did to what Ali did. No difference. If you're suggesting I think she'd have had a chance against Ali in a boxing match you're spinning reality.

I heard about this rally at the debate yesterday when Faith released a video calling for supporters to meet up there. I was wishing I was in Toronto so I could attend.

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:53 am

Gotta love the video....'the failing Global News'.

Directly from the Trump Playbook.

2800 signatures. Wow. :lol:

Coach85 @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:55 am

Fiddle, where were you and Faith Goldy during all the last municipal elections?

Where were you guys fighting for the rights of all the queers, cross-dressers and drag queens for their right to debate?

As you and Faith have told us, this is undemocratic. So, why wasn't it before?

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:57 am

Coach85 Coach85:
2800 signatures. Wow. :lol:

Otherwise known as thousands. Collected in one night she says. Yeah. WOW!

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:58 am

Oh and queers, cross dressers and drag queens aren't my issue but good luck with that.

Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next