Canada Kicks Ass
Faith Goldy is running for Mayor of Toronto

Previous  1 ... 17  18  19  20  21  Next

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:47 pm

Coach85 Coach85:
Global News reporter Jamie Mauracher reached out to Goldy and asked if she did receive the survey or had an arts policy.

Goldy didn’t reply. Crickets.

Still waiting for the link. It starting to sound like as people start to notice the poor journalism the pressure is mounting and they're being forced to go out and do their jobs.

It's too early to expect a response. If this Jamie Mauracher actually did ask though I expect one.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:56 pm

Ask and ye shall receive...

This just in:

https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1 ... 1023482882

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:10 pm

I just went to that link. Fascinating.

Here's what actually happened.

There was no form. That's a bogus excuse. No wonder Sue wanted to remain anonymous.

Mayor John Jello is afraid to debate Faith. The "It was all about the arts" excuse didn't work so now he'll be using his fallback excuse of something he's calling "Hate speech." What a prog.

How gutless can you get to be so afraid of a girl you have a thug strong-arm her off the debate stage and now you want us to believe she's the hater.

What a gutless, no-spine wimp.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:16 pm

Hey journalist wannabes pretending to cover this story for the MSM here's a story for you.

Weenie Fears Meanie.

John Tory afraid to debate Faith Goldy

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:41 am

BRAH @ Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:43 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Goldy 2018!
Leftist - Media Collusion to silence Faith Goldy.

Coach85 @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:37 am

Among decided voters (excluding undecided voters), Tory has 63.7% support, while Keesmaat has 30.7%. Faith Goldy drops to 1.5%, while Global News debate participants Sarah Climenhaga and Saron Gebresellassi have 1.3% and 1.1% respectively.

[laughat]

https://www.mainstreetresearch.ca/tory- ... ontonians/

Coach85 @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:41 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Coach85 Coach85:
Global News reporter Jamie Mauracher reached out to Goldy and asked if she did receive the survey or had an arts policy.

Goldy didn’t reply. Crickets.

Still waiting for the link. It starting to sound like as people start to notice the poor journalism the pressure is mounting and they're being forced to go out and do their jobs.

It's too early to expect a response. If this Jamie Mauracher actually did ask though I expect one.

I posted the link and you've replied multiple times since.

https://www.cp24.com/news/keesmaat-tory ... -1.4106485

Poor Faith. Looks like she'll still be unemployed come October 22. Hope you have enough money to keep supporting her with donations, Fiddle!

BeaverFever @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:43 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Ask and ye shall receive...

This just in:

https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1 ... 1023482882

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamiemaurach ... 4250216448

Thanos @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:51 am

Could it be that the intrepid girl-reporter who covered those brave Proud Boys at the Charlottesville insurrection is possibly fibbing about some of these things? Say it ain't so, Pepe! :lol:

Coach85 @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:36 am

Alex Jones has come out in defence of Faith. Surely, this will be the push she needs to get into the Mayor's chair! :lol:

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:52 am

The Proud Boys weren't at Charlottesville, Thanos.

Faith did cover those riots. She was one of the few reporters brave enough and her footage was in high demand by media too gutless to send someone.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:55 am

Coach85 Coach85:
Alex Jones has come out in defence of Faith. Surely, this will be the push she needs to get into the Mayor's chair! :lol:

Don't be afraid Coach. Show us. I thought it was entertaining. I think Alex's wife needs to worry. :wink:

Coach85 @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:01 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Coach85 Coach85:

Don't be afraid Coach. Show us. I thought it was entertaining. I think Alex's wife needs to worry. :wink:

I opted not to share it to help Faith Goldy. Having that video out there more will drop her even lower...maybe sub 1%?

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:02 am

I like this one better, anyway.

Gotta love the way she chews up that Global reporter trying to do a hatchet job on her. See why they're afraid to cover her? See why John (the Jello-man) Tory is afraid to debate her? I doubt you will see it. It's too obvious. You should though.

Also Coach, did you notice she answered your question on video about whether or not they sent her a form to participate in the Arts debate. They didn't. They lied.

Previous  1 ... 17  18  19  20  21  Next