Canada Kicks Ass
J.J. McCullough rant on Quebec

Scape @ Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:42 pm

Finding misinformation in the Quebec government's misinformation campaign on Bill 96. And why Tiktokers are speaking out against Bill C-11

J.J. McCullough Quebec wants to declare itself a ‘nation.’ Canada’s politicians don’t mind.

JJ was a regular here. He is now a SME for Washington Post on Canadian issues. He also has a youtube channel.

Scape @ Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/c/JJMcCullough

DrCaleb @ Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:36 pm

Ah yes, JJ 'Often Wrong' McCullough. I remember him.

Scape @ Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:38 pm

Even Jesse was calling him out on his obvious trolling. The 'Aboot' thing was his claim to fame apparently.

Scape @ Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yzrmyH ... WL&index=2

I put this here for context of just how untethered to reality WaPo is when it comes to reality.

bootlegga @ Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:26 pm

Scape Scape:
JJ was a regular here. He is now a SME for Washington Post on Canadian issues. He also has a youtube channel.

I don't remember his posts much, but his op-eds are full-on Trudeau hate and RW propaganda. There's a reason why the Conservative Party includes him in ads...and unlike a broken clock, he's not even correct twice a day. :lol:

DrCaleb @ Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:47 pm

Scape Scape:
Even Jesse was calling him out on his obvious trolling. The 'Aboot' thing was his claim to fame apparently.

I often wondered if he kept up his trolling as that Walkoot guy.

JaredMilne @ Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:39 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:

I don't remember his posts much, but his op-eds are full-on Trudeau hate and RW propaganda. There's a reason why the Conservative Party includes him in ads...and unlike a broken clock, he's not even correct twice a day. :lol:

From what I recall, even most the posters with Conservative Party logos couldn't stand him. He's regularly mocked and insulted by Canadian pundits and bloggers for being such a numbskull. The fact that he and Nora "people only cared about the Humboldt hockey players because they were young white guys" Loreto are the Washington Post's main Canadian commentators says a lot about the paper's editorial standards, all of them bad.

Zipperfish @ Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:48 am

I still follow JJ on Twitter. He's getting a lot of profile from the Bill C-11 and the CanCon bill that's in the works for sure. But yeah, the way he goes off on Canada so regularly, I can't help but think what traumatized him up here, lol. Oftentimes, his axe-grinding really gets in the way of the point he's trying to make.

herbie @ Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:51 pm

Yeah he'd be upset with all his misinformation ABOOT Canada...

Zipperfish @ Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:36 pm

What was the aboot thing, I don't remember that?

DrCaleb @ Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:48 pm

He thought all Canadians said 'aboot' instead of 'about'.

Those are just Scotsmen.