Canada Kicks Ass
Jagmeet Singh is Justin Trudeau’s worst nightmare

Previous  1  2

Vbeacher @ Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:57 am

herbie herbie:
Sikhs do not vote as a bloc.

It was sikhs voting as a bloc who got him the leadership.

Vbeacher @ Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:01 am

So Singh was given several opportunities to step up and say he's not beholden to extremist Sikhs who support terrorism and - he failed miserably. He refused to condemn the terrorist responsible for the worst act of terror in Canadian history, and refused to condemn those members of the Canadian Sikh community who admire him and display his pictures everywhere as a martyr.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/james-di-f ... _23234749/

herbie @ Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:47 am

And as I stated and several polls have indicated lots of people aren't going to vote for him because he's a Sikh.

Vbeacher @ Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:00 pm

herbie herbie:
And as I stated and several polls have indicated lots of people aren't going to vote for him because he's a Sikh.

I'm not going to vote for him because he admires Fidel Castro and hasn't got the balls to denounce terrorism if it might cost him supporters.

herbie @ Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:29 pm

You weren't going to vote NDP anyway, so who gives a shit?

martin14 @ Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:00 pm

herbie herbie:

:lol:

So does this mean you will stop commenting on the US ?

Vbeacher @ Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:23 am

herbie herbie:

How do you know who I'm going to vote for? Are you simply judging me from the obvious intelligence of my posts and the coherent and incisive manner in which I discuss issues and deciding I'm simply far too sophisticated to be voting for the NDP?

herbie @ Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:52 am

$1:
So does this mean you will stop commenting on the US ?

Of course not, are you? It's the #2 thing all Canadians comment on. Maybe #1 if you're a Canucks or Leafs follower... :D

bootlegga @ Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:25 pm

He can be as flashy as he wants, and it will certainly get the NDP more votes than Mulcair did, but it will all boil down to policy. And if the Dippers actually move forward with the Leap Manifesto as Naomi Klein and the rest want, they'll be done in western Canada and I doubt Singh's stance on religion will be getting too many votes in Quebec either.

herbie @ Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Hold that thought. You think after electing someone opposed to tankers and new pipelines 4 times and seeing results we're suddenly going to vote for the party that thinks its still 1953?
But I agree, I can't see any gains whatsoever in Quebec.

BRAH @ Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:36 am

Jagmeet Singh Suggests CBC's Insistent Questioning About Alleged Terrorist Was Racist

$1:
OTTAWA — NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh thinks a controversial CBC interview in which he was asked repeatedly to denounce the veneration of alleged Air India mastermind Talwinder Singh Parmar was racist.

"Should I just say 'yes' directly? I think there was definitely some sort of clear problematic line of thought behind that question, so I'm definitely concerned with it," he told reporters Sunday when asked if he felt the questions were racist.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/jagmeet-singh-suggests-cbc-apos-010500606.html

To bad he's a Dipper. :lol:

ScottMayers @ Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Jagmeet seems like a nice enough person. But the nature of anyone most deliberate to present their religion and its clear nationalistic link to genetic roots is what proves the end of this party.

I WAS an NDP supporter but can't even trust ANY of our governments now. Jagmeet is just symbolic of the many within NDP past supporters who have simply stepped away from politics altogether. If you don't have a specific belief that your identity as a human is 'culturally' linked to your genetic inheritance, you don't fit in with any of the plural powers that have successfully stolen each of every party here and even in the U.S. today.

If anything, I still favor the 'Democratic' version of U.S. politics if and where the secular parts of it take precedence. Today, we are all being forced to identify even to the rise of 'culturally defined' feminism, including groups of 'gender-based' groups that believe there is some unifying link of one's behavior to their genetics. The phrase, "I was born that way," for instance is the hint at this type of non-secular religious-like set of beliefs that are commanding all others to join into one of these cults are be left out and deemed the 'haters' of all of them. [I'm 'open' sexually. So don't bother interpreting me as anti-LBTG...community.]

Jagmeet will prove to be the NDP demise Federally leaving the race only to the Conservatives or Liberals. Even the Liberals, and cause of our "multicultural laws", are also taking a stance on superiority beliefs about ALL woman and Girls as though they were by some default a superior god-decreed whole with a genetic AND cultural link. I can't determine if this is just naivete or intentional deception. The deception is about redirecting the attention AWAY from their own 'cults', btw.

This leaves the Conservatives to rule by default of their own plural internal Mono-cultural believers simply because the 'progressives' of most of us everywhere, we are being denied a right to choose when our political systems define us as necessarily 'cultural' beings by the major relgious-type definitions.

I am atheist, as many now are. I am not affiliated with any cult other than to what others who belong to some belief in such associations forcefully define me as. I'm more open in behavioral acceptability of others but get forcefully fixed as though I have to have some genetic link to a heritage that OWNS me!

We are doomed if we don't try to rid ourselves of these frauds disguised as compassionate people, whether they support ONE culture with exclusion or all others BUT ONE culture with exclusion. There is no actual distinction other than to their religious-based associations. As for the women's and gender movements today, they are simply those subsets within who command that we are 'born' either as default 'victims', default 'predators', or have to accept those now in power all demanding these in some form.

Jagmeet is as problematic as Trudeau as is problematic as Trump....all are products of believers in forms of 'inheritance' that make all of us who don't have such are considered insignificant 'floaters' in their world.

Sunnyways @ Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:51 pm

The Conservatives may need a strong NDP showing and it looks like it's not going to happen with Singh in charge. Most Sikhs will have some family connection to terrorism and political leaders from that community really have to go the potentially dangerous Dosanjh route of explicit repudiation to get over this problem.

Previous  1  2