Canada Kicks Ass
Surplus and the truth.

1  2  Next

electricbuford @ Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:03 am

Never mind the broom.Let G46 come down here as planned and see for himself.He's liable to see quite a bit that wasn't in the brochure.G46 asked me awhile back what Maritime pride thought of his experiences down here in Bushworld.I didn't want to speak for him,but he's not been back to the site in ages to answer why he and his family where so glad to move back to Canada.Last we'd heard from him,they're all extremely glad they left the U.S.There's a reason why there is such a high demand for NursesIn the long term it's partly because the population is aging.More immediately it's because the turnover is so high;because of BURNOUT (sound familar G'?, never mind......Your girlfriend will see first hand soon enough.Oh,and tell her to get used to doing alot of paperwork instead of actual nursing.

Then there's Robair,over in Kentucky-in the belly of the beast,no doubt-and we all know how he feels aboot the United States of Jesus.As for the rest of you Canucks that despise Canada,come on down! Forget Disney land,we'll put your chilled asses on the next flight to Baghdad where you can enjoy a real American experience.Yes,ya'll would be just in time to see us make America strong again by turning gays straight,spending our way to prosperity,and remaking the world in our image.Were also going to make more enemies in the world,which will then flush them out so we can identitify and then kill em'.All this and more,with the help of the Lord and copious amounts of ammunition. Praise the lord and pass the tactical nukes!..........AMEN

Rev_Blair @ Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:29 pm

Excellent post, Buford. I wonder how many of these Bush-loving anti-Canadians are actually willing to put their asses on the line for what they claim to believe in? They never watch any real news, so they haven't seen the pictures of dead Iraqi babies and dead and maimed American soldiers. They grew up after Vietnam, and the Gulf War never played on TV, so they missed those pictures too. Most of them have likely never even been in a fistfight, and I doubt a single one of them is fully aware of what a bullet does to a living creature.

They have no idea, no clue. I suggest they have a chance to go and see for themselves.

Rev_Blair @ Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:45 am

$1:
Here's what I find hystercial...now Rev Blair and all the other leftists claim that just becuase they don't agree with the Republicans doesn't mean they hate America. Fair enough...but how come when someone in Canada disagress with the Liberals (or leftsist in general) are labeled, they immediatly label them haters of Canada. Leftist hypocrisy strikes again.

That's because we support the institutions of the United States...little things like the constitution and democracy...and the institutions of Canada...peace, order and good governance. You on the other hand have no use for the democratic institutions of the US and no use for democratic institutions of Canada. All you care about is money. When it comes right down to it you don't like either Canada or the USA...what you like is greed.

Have fun down there in Jesusland.

$1:
Like I said a million times already, shoudl I ever get drafted I'll go. But in the meantime, I love my current job.

You are a god damned chicken hawk. An armchair warmonger. A coward.

$1:
If that sounds stupid, then so is your statement that you have to be a member of the military in order to have the right to say something about National security?

I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying; and I want you to be very clear on this; is that since you love war so much and cheer when Iraqi civilians die and don't even have the brains to question why American soldiers are getting their asses shot off for oil, then you should sign up and put your ass on the line.

$1:
Are you fucking kidding me? Wait...you were probably stoned back then so let me explain: The Gulf War in 1991 was known as the first war which was carried on live by CNN. People saw the bombings, the airstrikes, the gas masks being put on.

I'm not kidding at all. It was like watching a video game. It was bloodless. It as almost completely controlled by the military. There were no images not approved by the White House. The press was kept away from the fighting.

We never saw the reality of war. The Gulf War did not play on television.

Rev_Blair @ Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:15 pm

I'm not a fan of violence, Avro, so I'd like to voice my official disapproval. He likely won't show up though...his cowardice is apparent to all who have seen him try to weasel out going to Iraq.

Rev_Blair @ Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:36 pm

We shall.

Rev_Blair @ Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:19 am

Probably for the best anyway. I was thinking about this earlier on while reading a thing on non-violence.

The point of the thing I was reading is how counter-productive that kind of thing is. It brought up the likelihood of conflict with the law. It occurred to me that if you two got busted for assault, Godz wouldn't be allowed into the US and we'd never be rid of him.

See? Counter-productive.

It's far better to let him go to the US and suffer there than it is for you to make him suffer here. :D

1  2  Next