Canada Kicks Ass
The City That Had Too Much Money

Previous  1  2

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:53 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Vancouver is being colonized by China.

It isn't just Vancouver. It's every city on the coast. Whole subdivisions are being built in anticipation of lightening the wallet of our guests from overseas through new home ownership. Hell every bus bench in town is resplendent with it's Mandarin signage espousing the virtues of one "Sophie Wong" or someone just like her and their inscrutable ability to sell their countrymen one of those million dollar homes.

So, if anyone is planning on waiting till the the price of housing in our coastal cities drop back to pre 2010 levels before buying. I'd suggest they first find a way to change the location and dimensions of the "tail of the Dragon". Because, everyday it grows and makes even more of BC conducive to superstitious rich Chinese immigrants willing to pay a premium price for the privilege of living next door to a great guy like me. :lol:

Pretty soon, with just a few public work projects, like moving half the Rockies to Saskatchewan and building a wall around Toronto the entire country will be Feng Shui and then, we can all live in harmony and peace. [cheer]

Thanos @ Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:56 pm

After what Vancouver did to Alberta with the pipeline bullshit the Chinese are more than welcome from me to turn the whole area into Shanghai East if they have the money and power to do it. And your neighbours and former friends on the other side of the Rockies will just laugh and laugh and laugh while watching it happen. :twisted: :lol:

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 pm

Thanos Thanos:
After what Vancouver did to Alberta with the pipeline bullshit the Chinese are more than welcome from me to turn the whole area into Shanghai East if they have the money and power to do it. And your neighbours and former friends on the other side of the Rockies will just laugh and laugh and laugh while watching it happen. :twisted: :lol:

Trust me. If you get enough Chinese in here the pipeline project won't be an issue especially since we were going to use it to sell our crude to the Chinese market. These immigrants kids will have citizenship and most of the adults are getting it to but, their loyalty like the Sikh's still remains with their motherland. So, when the topic of Kinder Morgan comes up again you can bet that the Chinese Gov't will tell them exactly how to vote and it won't be with a bunch of anti fossil fuel protesters.

Maybe that's been the Chinese Gov'ts plan all along. Flood the Canadian market with their citizens and then have them vote the party line in order to ensure a constant flow of natural resources from our country.

But if I was you I wouldn't laugh to hard though. There's only so much space here and when it fills up you're likely to get up one morning and find out that new next door neighbour you've never met only speaks Mandarin. [B-o]

BRAH @ Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:42 pm

Welcome to Fraudcouver.

llama66 @ Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:20 am

It doesn't matter, really. The "big one" is probably just around the corner, and them we'll have to build "New Vancouver" on the ruins.

herbie @ Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:03 am

Wahhhh they bought my house for $3,000,000 and left me homeless. With only $3,000,000. Whatever am I to do?

Previous  1  2