Canada Kicks Ass
The Joint statement by Canada and the United States

Previous  1  2  3  4

Gonzo @ Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:06 pm

Back on topic. At the protest in Ottawa, thousands of people showed up to protest peacfully. Of those thousands, a few had upside down american flags, and about 20 clashed with police. What gets in the news? Upside down pics of flags and headlines "Protesters Clash With Police". You see where I'm going. You dont want people to hate all Americans because of the government, why hate all left thinking people because of a few who clash with police and burn flags?

Johnnybgoodaaaaa @ Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:02 pm

Gonzo Gonzo:
Back on topic. At the protest in Ottawa, thousands of people showed up to protest peacfully. Of those thousands, a few had upside down american flags, and about 20 clashed with police. What gets in the news? Upside down pics of flags and headlines "Protesters Clash With Police". You see where I'm going. You dont want people to hate all Americans because of the government, why hate all left thinking people because of a few who clash with police and burn flags?

The thing about it is that I don't hate left people, I just dislike the image those people give the left-thinking, peaceful protest people. We need to stop giving so much ammunation to the right. Now, this is from an American point of view, and I'm mainly refering the left in the US. The left in the US gets nowhere because they come off as America haters when they have people burning flags and holding them upside down. It's sad that a few label the whole crowd, but people need to understand that the media looks for the most outrageous things because it makes better news. We need to stop these people from doing outrageous things because it reflecs on all of us when we have a protest. I know it shouldn't, but it just does. If people want to get anywhere they need to at least show that they have an appreciation for our country, and not that they hate our country. You can be liberal and still love your country, but these people who burn and deface the flag, and clash with police need to find somewhere else to protest and stop hitch-hiking on liberal causes so that they can push their own "anti-american" agenda. Some of these people DO hate the US. I find people on the right hate the US less than what usually get's associated with liberals, and when people from middle america turn on the news - you know, the normal patriotic american - and they see a group of people burning flags and defacing them who are associated with liberal's, then the liberal party is NEVER going to gain any real momentum.

human @ Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:55 am

Vanni_Fucc,

$1:
I'd like to weigh in on this one... :)

Point #1. Human you're an idiot...

Point #2. Johnny, I know where you're coming from...I remember during the 1992 World Series...you know the one where Toronto beat your sorry American asses the first time...anyway, the Marine Corp marching band came out with the Canadian flag upside down...pissed off a few Canadians...but we as a nation took it in stride, and when the Braves came to the Skydome, the vendors made a killing selling upside down American flags... :D

Point #3. Human you're an idiot...

I'd like to lighten your idiotic burden on this one

Point #1. Vanni_Fucc, Idiocy is your family name

Point #2. Hooligans like your ancestors are on both sides of the border, I still remember boooooooooing the American National anthem in Toronto, but then your idiotic gene inheritance has to show off every time you see the opportunity of smearing the fire of hatred between friends, I bet the only friend you knew is the one you see in front of an odd mirror where your true personality appears.

Point #3. Vanni_Fucc, If you would quit nursing your idiocy, it might just die.

Deancoo @ Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:03 am

Roc Roc:
Nothing "symbolic" about it. The message is clear; that is "screw you."

Hey Roc, suck my cock!! How's that? See I didn't generalize it to all americans. Just you.

Vanni_Fucci @ Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:18 am

human human:

...now wouldn't that be nice... :D

human @ Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:28 pm

Vanni_Fucci Vanni_Fucci:
human human:

...now wouldn't that be nice... :D

It would be nice, but in your case there is no garantees... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vanni_Fucci @ Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:54 pm

human human:

...then I want my money back... :evil:

human @ Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:46 pm

Vanni_Fucci Vanni_Fucci:
human human:

...then I want my money back... :evil:

:D :D :D

norad @ Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:18 pm

$1:
Hey Roc, suck my cock!! How's that? See I didn't generalize it to all americans. Just you.

Deancoo, such language! :):):):)

I cracked up laughing when I read that.

Rev_Blair @ Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:59 pm

That was some dandy poetry there, Deancoo.

It's funny how that "American" thing works, isn't it?

Parrish calls a specific group of them bastards and she's anti-American.

Parrish say "Coalition of the idiots and she's anti-American."

In the first instance she was talking about a specific negotiating team and in the second she was talking about anybody stupid enough to sign on with George Bush...including Paul Martin.

If we point out that George Bush is a dirty little war criminal who should have his nuts chopped off and jammed down his throat, then we are being anti-American.

If we say that Paul Martin is a bad person for not standing up for Canada, even if we never mention the US, we are also being anti-American.

I was talking to a hog farmer in St. Anne today...not the kind of guy I'd normally get along with because what he does isn't farming...but he said, "If George come here and bring his protection buddies, I'd feed 'em to the pigs like that guy did wit dem whores in Vancouver."

He wasn't being anti-American either...just wondering why he had to write a $40,000 cheque to US customs for an illegal law that hasn't passed yet.

Deancoo @ Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:59 am

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
If we point out that George Bush is a dirty little war criminal who should have his nuts chopped off and jammed down his throat, then we are being anti-American.

here here...

Previous  1  2  3  4