Canada Kicks Ass
The Popcorn Playhouse...The Super Thread of Nonsense

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 26  Next

bootlegga @ Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:17 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
It's the difference between a harmless joke and taking it over the line.

bootlegga bootlegga:
Case in point, where was your righteous indignation of Harper doing business with China? You bash Chretien and the Liberals for it every chance you get, yet when your leader does it, nary a peep from you.

Does Harper have personal business dealings with China? Chretien definately does.

See the difference?

Really, let's see if history proves you right...

ridenrain ridenrain:
This has definately been picked up by the Chinese media. I guess Liberal arrogance trumps cultural sensitivity every time.

No mention of Chretien's personal business with China, just a slam on the Liberals.

ridenrain ridenrain:
And while Harper is in Canada's arctic, Iggy's going to China.

Another knock on a Liberal leader, but it's not Chretien...strange, you didn't criticize Harper for visiting China last month.

ridenrain ridenrain:
I'd say someone as defensive of China as you are should be afraid of the rantings of Moe Strong getting back to Canadians. Since his huge Oil for Food swindle, that's the only place he can hide now. Even then, his criminal schemes of wealth transfer under Kyoto, the destruction of the wests auto industry, and his monsterous views on polulation reduction are far worst than the simple fact that he's a Liberal supporter.
He's like the crazy, criminal brother-in-law of the Liberal party.

Yet another sad effort to tie the Liberals to China.

ridenrain ridenrain:
I didn't say that the natives were the responcibility of the province. It's just the province, and it's police, who have to deal with it. I'm just saying that the Ontario isn't really doing all that well after so many Federal Liberal majorities.

But, hey.. maybe you're premier will fnd some good, high paying union jobs in China.

This one's good, apparently the Liberals are to blame for globalization...

ridenrain ridenrain:
Remember that the Communist party of China has been in power almost as long as the Liberal party of Canada and we're still trying to remove the leftovers of that failed regime. :-)

I think this one is your best gem yet, a silly effort to link a democratically elected party with the Communists in China.

And that's but a trifling of your posting history (the first of FIVE pages of hits that came up in the ole search engine) here at CKA...

bootlegga @ Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm

commanderkai commanderkai:
I don't think the anti-war protests during the Bush Presidency went down that path of having doctored photos to show his "assassination".

I guess you never saw/heard of this film;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/

I didn't see it myself (it never played in Edmonton to my knowledge), but I heard it wasn't bad.

commanderkai @ Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:28 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
commanderkai commanderkai:
I don't think the anti-war protests during the Bush Presidency went down that path of having doctored photos to show his "assassination".

I guess you never saw/heard of this film;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/

I didn't see it myself (it never played in Edmonton to my knowledge), but I heard it wasn't bad.

Well, I'm sad to say I am wrong. I can only imagine the Secret Service files on the writers/director of that film.

Anyway, so I guess they did stoop to that level. Either way, it's wrong.

ridenrain @ Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Suck it up, buttercup. Your the one who dragged China into this.
Harper couldn't buy a WallMart shirt without the CBC throwing a fit yet Chretien is in so deep with the commies that he has to silence the RCMP Sidewinder investigation. The CBC still didn't care about that one.

Now the Brison folks posted their christmass cards and I can just imagine their all ready to condem on anyone who connects these 2 married men to "brokeback mountan". Brison_Christmas_389201artw.jpg
Brison_Christmas_389201artw.jpg [ 108.57 KiB | Viewed 370 times ]

QBC @ Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:32 pm

OMG...threads on CKA are sinking to new lows...... :roll:

Gunnair @ Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:17 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Harper couldn't buy a WallMart shirt without the CBC throwing a fit yet Chretien is in so deep with the commies that he has to silence the RCMP Sidewinder investigation. The CBC still didn't care about that one.

Now the Brison folks posted their christmass cards and I can just imagine their all ready to condem on anyone who connects these 2 married men to "brokeback mountan". Brison_Christmas_389201artw.jpg

Sad old basement hero. Display to the world your bigotry.

bootlegga @ Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:

I more than proved my point that you always try to link China and the Liberals, yet refuse to do the same for your own party.

Again, thanks for proving my point. You retorts are always, "Yeah, but the Liberals blah blah blah".

Point, set and match!

Want to play again? :lol:

ridenrain @ Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:29 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
I more than proved my point that you always try to link China and the Liberals, yet refuse to do the same for your own party.

What exactly are the links between these Conservatives and the Chinese commies?
I didn't read anything about that in the Sidewinder reports...

OldChum @ Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:04 pm

The conservatives are in bed with them to or they would want more of the resources refined here stead of there. Hell they control us and we just go along for the ride , Look at the next container train and count the cars where they come from .

PluggyRug @ Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:52 pm

The ad crossed the line, anyone with a modicum of sense sees that.

The Lberals did it, or was it an act of God.

bootlegga @ Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:25 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
bootlegga bootlegga:

What exactly are the links between these Conservatives and the Chinese commies?
I didn't read anything about that in the Sidewinder reports...

You still trying to pass off Sidewinder as the real deal? ROTFL

This is what I read about Sidewinder;

$1:
A few days after the Sidewinder team submitted its report, CSIS ordered all copies destroyed and the investigation disbanded. CSIS justified the report's destruction as "conspiracy theories -- rumour and innuendo."

Why am I not surprised you're still trying to make that piece of fantasy stick?

Bruce_the_vii @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:37 am

I talk to a lot of people each week about Canadian politics and at this time they still want to give Ignatieff a chance. He has flubbed badly, tried to call an election without a platform let alone an issue, but the others are not good either. They say he has a silver tongue, sense if not brilliance and is "dry". Dry being like dry humour which reflects on his level headed style. The reality of democracy is almost all leaders have some idiosyncracies and faults and Ignatieff is no worse, still has the potential to be ok.

Biblical_Christian @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 pm

..No scientific Theory can be Proved.Look at the book, 'Origin of species' Darwin used the language of SPECULATION, IMAGINATION, and ASSUMPTION at least 187 times. For example, Pages 118-119 contain the following phrases: "may HAVE been" "IS SUPPOSED to" "PARHAPS" "IF we SUPPOSE" "MAY still be" "WE have ONLY to SUPPOSE" "It is PROBABLE" "are SUPPOSED" "MAY" "IF" "SUPPOSED" "PROBABLY" "It SEEMS therefore EXTREMELY PROBABLE" "We MAY SUPPOSE." Is this really the language of Science? No, it's not. Personal convictions, Simple possiblitys, are presented as if they are prroofs.

SprCForr @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:08 pm

A superthread for outright nonsense.

Regina @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Biblical_Christian Biblical_Christian:
..No scientific Theory can be Proved.Look at the book, 'Origin of species' Darwin used the language of SPECULATION, IMAGINATION, and ASSUMPTION at least 187 times. For example, Pages 118-119 contain the following phrases: "may HAVE been" "IS SUPPOSED to" "PARHAPS" "IF we SUPPOSE" "MAY still be" "WE have ONLY to SUPPOSE" "It is PROBABLE" "are SUPPOSED" "MAY" "IF" "SUPPOSED" "PROBABLY" "It SEEMS therefore EXTREMELY PROBABLE" "We MAY SUPPOSE." Is this really the language of Science? No, it's not. Personal convictions, Simple possiblitys, are presented as if they are prroofs.

It's the voice and writings of only one person. Just like you........except he had a real education.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 26  Next