Canada Kicks Ass
Toronto is becoming Overpopulated

AnotherProspect @ Sun May 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Do you worry about the rate of immigration to Canada's largest cities? Traffic is becoming a nightmare. They are building subdivisions where they clone everything and the houses look all the same. Why does Toronto want to turn into New York City? Why don't we encourage immigration to small towns, or build new cities from scratch. Ontario has massive amounts of land. The north could use an increased population to support a resource economy. Doug Ford is considering opening the greenbelt to build new houses, but instead of lowering housing prices, doesn't this encourage more immigration just outside the GTA?

What if we turned a small town like Kapuskasing into a small city like Sudbury? Lets develop underpopulated areas instead of trying to turn Toronto into Chicago or New York.

In a small town you can buy a beautiful home for under $300 000
Children need land, because we are becoming alienated from nature.

In the GTA suburbs, your stuck with these ugly houses close to a million dollars. There is nowhere nice for the kids to play. Mankind is becoming alienated from nature.

Walkoot @ Sun May 27, 2018 6:49 pm

DUH. Other forum members will probably say immigration is a ''wonderful thing'' no it isn't. We have had EXCESSIVE immigration for the last 20 years in very specific areas rather than being spread out. Now we'll be shoulder to shoulder in an overpopulated mess of poor brown people.

ShepherdsDog @ Sun May 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Here you go, you can help us all out with the overpopulation problem.

herbie @ Sun May 27, 2018 10:22 pm

$1:
Now we'll be shoulder to shoulder in an overpopulated mess of poor brown people.

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to see your daughter marry one.

DrCaleb @ Mon May 28, 2018 5:59 am

Wow, now we get trolled by the Proud Boy 3% ers. :roll:

Now I want to see them meet the Russian troll army. That will be epic!

Thanos @ Mon May 28, 2018 6:02 am

Proud Boy vs Russian Troll - which one squeals more during the sodomy portion of the initiation rite for full membership? Only Gavin McInnes knows for sure.........

DrCaleb @ Mon May 28, 2018 6:23 am

It would be a difficult call, as both have very tight asses. And, sorry, I forgot to include the 'Sons of Odin'. The troll poster might belong to that high minded group as well.

AnotherProspect @ Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 am

There are too many stupid people on this forum. I'm going to try some place else.

DrCaleb @ Mon May 28, 2018 7:52 am

And the average IQ here just rose.

Thanos @ Mon May 28, 2018 8:07 am

"the internet is becoming overpopulated" :lol:

Freakinoldguy @ Mon May 28, 2018 8:45 am

AnotherProspect AnotherProspect:
There are too many stupid people on this forum. I'm going to try some place else.

Nice first post. You come here with no introduction and start a pissing contest with the longtime members yet they're the stupid ones. [cry]

Sorry but, given your self induced drama and inability to back up your argument with logic rather than rhetoric please allow me to direct you to a forum that may be more suitable for your age and ability. [B-o]

http://www.kidzworld.com/forums/

CDN_PATRIOT @ Mon May 28, 2018 8:45 am

Thanos Thanos:
"the internet is becoming overpopulated" :lol:

ROTFL

-J.

ShepherdsDog @ Mon May 28, 2018 8:49 am

Well I guess we'll have one less stupid person to worry about here.

Strutz @ Mon May 28, 2018 11:14 am

Good luck with that and if you find a place, anyplace, that does not have ANY stupid people please do let us know!

DrCaleb @ Mon May 28, 2018 11:26 am

Strutz Strutz:

Good luck with that and if you find a place, anyplace, that does not have ANY stupid people please do let us know!

Never going to happen. Because if it had no stupid people before, then suddenly . . . there is one. ;)