Canada Kicks Ass
What's so great about diversity?

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12 ... 14  Next

Zipperfish @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:19 am

Thanos Thanos:
herbie herbie:
......Nobody ever did, does or will try to make you ashamed of what you are......

Bullshit. Making ALL white people, especially males, ashamed of their mere existence is entirely the point of what the hard-left SJW's are doing.

And trying to promote whiteness as the apex of civilization is exactly what the alt-right are doing. Maybe they'll somehow cancel each other out and leave the rest of us be, but that is unlikely.

BartSimpson @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:25 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
And trying to promote whiteness as the apex of civilization is exactly what the alt-right are doing. Maybe they'll somehow cancel each other out and leave the rest of us be, but that is unlikely.

Merely being white is not the 'apex of civilization' as my immediate family can prove for you.

But there is no mistaking the fact that Western culture, including that as adapted by Japan and South Korea, is a model for success in any country.

Even in Africa the best nations are the ones that at least somewhat emulate Western culture.

Did white people spawn this culture? Yes, they did. But is whiteness necessary to the success of the model? Nope, not at all.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:41 am

Also, when Thanos says this:

$1:
Bullshit. Making ALL white people, especially males, ashamed of their mere existence is entirely the point of what the hard-left SJW's are doing.

he's referring to something that's even larger than SJW. It's a widespread push that has infiltrated the culture, news media and academia of the mainstream.

But when Zip says this:

$1:
And trying to promote whiteness as the apex of civilization is exactly what the alt-right are doing.

He's using what he's calling "alt-right" to paint with a wide brush but whatever section of whatever that is that might believe "whiteness is the apex of civilization" is pretty fringey.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:52 am

Myself, I'm cool with thinking of the West as the current apex of civilization though.

As such I feel no guilt in insisting on integration into western culture over multi-cultural power sharing following 3rd world immigration into the west.

Zipperfish @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:05 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Merely being white is not the 'apex of civilization' as my immediate family can prove for you.

But there is no mistaking the fact that Western culture, including that as adapted by Japan and South Korea, is a model for success in any country.

Even in Africa the best nations are the ones that at least somewhat emulate Western culture.

Did white people spawn this culture? Yes, they did. But is whiteness necessary to the success of the model? Nope, not at all.

What a load of white supremacist hogwash.

Zipperfish @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:07 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Myself, I'm cool with thinking of the West as the current apex of civilization though.

As such I feel no guilt in insisting on integration into western culture over multi-cultural power sharing following 3rd world immigration into the west.

BartSimpson @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:20 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

And the culture that's superior to Western culture is....?

Also, I had no idea that Japanese and Koreans are now 'white people'. :roll:

Zipperfish @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
And the culture that's superior to Western culture is....?

Also, I had no idea that Japanese and Koreans are now 'white people'. :roll:

And the race that is superior to whites is...?

That's the question you're really asking.

You got the alt-right saying that whites are superior and everybody should be grateful to them and th4e SJWs saying white people are crap and ought to feel inferior. Two sides of the same coin--people who's entire outlook on life is entirely predicated on skin colour.

Thanos @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:31 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Thanos Thanos:
herbie herbie:
......Nobody ever did, does or will try to make you ashamed of what you are......

It's effectively a scenario identical to what is theorized will happen if a piece of matter collides with an equal-sized piece of anti-matter. They'll explosively cancel each other out, but in the absence of a proper containment medium a burst of kinetic energy and hard radiation will essentially destroy everything and everyone within a thousand kilometers proximity to the meeting.

DC Comics actually did a story like this. During a fight a suicidal super-villain cracked open Captain Atom's (he's basically a living nuclear reactor) exo-skin and the resulting burst of energy from his death annihilated all of Kansas, Missouri, and Iowa. :|

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Prog-Comm Image

Anybody can name-call, Bud.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
You got the alt-right saying that whites are superior

Define your terms. Who are you talking about? Milo? I hear you guys say he's alt-right. He doesn't say that though. He's married to a black guy. So what is this other alt-right you're talking about then? I think you mean those small white racist nationalist groups on the outer fringes, don't you? Who cares what they think?

Vbeacher @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:16 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
1) As I said EUROPEAN slave trade goes back to ancient times, long before there even was any organized Arab civilization to speak of.

Drivel. Arabs were enslaving people for over three thousand years before Christ. And are doing so today.

Slavery was known in the very first civilizations such as Sumer in Mesopotamia which dates back as far as 3500 BC, as well as in almost every other civilization. The Byzantine–Ottoman wars and the Ottoman wars in Europe resulted in the taking of large numbers of Christian slaves, especially amongst the Slavic peoples of Central and Eastern Europe.

My point in mentioning this is to point out that slavery was commonplace throughout human history. There was nothing particularly new or horrible about the European/American version. Yet no one else in the world is expected to feel any guilt over their nation/people's history of slavery. Not even the nations which currently have slavery. Only white people are supposed to feel some sort of racial guilt over it. Why?

$1:
African nations and tribes didn’t run massive plantations or build railroads,

How is that relevant to anything? Massive numbers of slaves were taken by Muslims and other Arabs throughout the ages for hard labour as well as sex slaves.

$1:
the US/European demand for slaves completely dwarfed everything else in terms of scale.

The US became a country in 1776. The US banned the importation of slaves in 1808, just 32 years later.

At the time of the civil war there were 4 million slaves in the US. There are estimated to be 25-40 million slaves today, mostly in Asia (incl the middle east).

So no, it did not.

As to why I bring up Arab and African slavery. It's called context. The individual to whom I was replying was denouncing 'white/european' history with the attitude I've read often before, that it was uniquely brutal and cruel. It was not.

BartSimpson @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
And the race that is superior to whites is...?

Based upon what I see around California? That's a horse race between the Japanese, Koreans, Indians, and Chinese.

White folks may have created Western culture but Asians sure as fuck kick ass at it.

BeaverFever @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:14 pm

martin14 martin14:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
. And yet there are relatively few blacks in Arab countries or anywhere else in the world. There’s just no comparison in scale.

As usual, your massive ignorance is on full display again.

The reason for the low number of blacks in the ME, is that they
never allowed their slaves to breed. They were too cheap and easy to replace.

Vbeacher, you must remember at all times you are trying to argue
with a true SJW idiot.
There is no ignorance he will not promote.
There is no lie he will not spin.

Says the forums resident lying idiot. Hey did you ever find that proof of BLM supporters in Houston firing on Hurricane rescuers that you SWORE you heard reported live? Because you had an absolute ugly shit-fit when I called you on your lie and still haven’t ponied up you Deplorable liar.

Huh? What’s that? Cat got your tongue? Yeah that’s what I thought, you lying loser

herbie @ Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:32 pm

Take a look around New York, Toronto or London England and tell me western culture is "white". It isn't 1953 anymore people, Bart's making a point.

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12 ... 14  Next