Canada Kicks Ass
Why nut Canada (Special To my friend Avro.)

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Robair @ Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:51 pm

RoyalHighlander RoyalHighlander:
Just as a matter of interest here , I read the first post that started all this and my gist of it was that he wanted people to be more like Canadians in how they treat others, and that he wanted the hatefull Islam the terrorist, bombing Islam to be destoyed, If you can show mw different please do, but I suspect some here only read what or saw what they wanted to see and didnt read all of it twice like I did, so every one ease up here .. I dont want to have to close threads to keep the peace here ok?? (RH)
I think his posts are kinda left up to the reader to try and interprate, since he refuses to post in english knowing full well that's what 90% of the members that post here speak. :?

human @ Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:52 pm

Robair Robair:
Just as a matter of interest here , I read the first post that started all this and my gist of it was that he wanted people to be more like Canadians in how they treat others, and that he wanted the hatefull Islam the terrorist, bombing Islam to be destoyed, If you can show mw different please do, but I suspect some here only read what or saw what they wanted to see and didnt read all of it twice like I did, so every one ease up here .. I dont want to have to close threads to keep the peace here ok?? (RH)
I think his posts are kinda left up to the reader to try and interprate, since he refuses to post in english knowing full well that's what 90% of the members that post here speak. :?

Responding to my posts require reading.

Scan-Reading does not go well.

Zenfisher @ Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:28 am

RH...check out these threads in International :

The first post in Arabized the Borg
The first post in Religion and the Zoo
The posts in What about the Arabs Occupation

And let's not forget...Honoured...Hey World...Terror Blackmail Charia Works

I see a pattern of hatred Royal Highlander. When Human decries " Me ...I don't hate anyone. " that is when you should start looking at some of the personal attacks on CKA members.

Rev_Blair @ Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:55 am

The Canada he is promoting is one free of Is lslam. The world he is promoting is one free of Islam. He makes no distinction between radical Islam and normal Muslims...they are the same as far as he's concerned. He's clearly implied, through accusations, that he considers anybody who does not share his ideas to be a terrorist.

His version of Canada is one that persecutes people based on their religion and their skin colour.

If you've read his posts and can't see that, RH, then I can't help you. I can say that I'm certainly not the only one who has gotten that message form his rants.

human @ Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:51 am

Zenfisher Zenfisher:

RH...check out these threads in International :

The first post in Arabized the Borg
The first post in Religion and the Zoo
The posts in What about the Arabs Occupation

And let's not forget...Honoured...Hey World...Terror Blackmail Charia Works

I see a pattern of hatred Royal Highlander. When Human decries " Me ...I don't hate anyone. " that is when you should start looking at some of the personal attacks on CKA members.

Arabized the Borg : This is my father, his father, and his grand father’s personally experienced that I used to compare it with The BORGS of "Star Trek" - The TV Series.

Religion and the Zoo : This is an article where I put the three religions in the human zoo I set to look at how fundamentalism did affect each one from my perceptive view of the historical events analysis.

What about the Arabs Occupation :These are historical fact recorded in the Arabs history, discussing it require reading that history, and if and only if you find that there is distortion of fact, you can refute what I am saying.

Honoured...Hey World...Terror Blackmail Charia Works

Didn't it worked in Spain?

Didn't it work in Holand?

Common guys, I know it is hard to break the shell of anyone’s understanding, but isn’t worth the try if you take off your super ego coat, and dig into the real politic for once?

human @ Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:53 am

Isn't it that why I posted "Why nut Canada?"

Please reread it again because it is dedicated for you after all.

Was it ok for the insurgents to deliberately target school buses full of children in Baghdad?

OK, beyond the legitimacy of the war.

The WAR become the fact we are dealing with, and if you want to call it the mistake, the go ahead.

The Imams and the Mullahs who raise the stake of Jihad against occupation hold no water what so ever in accordance with the political reality.

WHY?

Did the USA declared its intention to annexing Iraqi land or resources?

NO.

So from the point of view of "The WAR becomes the fact we are dealing with", and from the point of view of killing any cause for that war, what is the realistic solution to put an end at this moment to that war?

Immediate withdrawal will no doubt create ethnic and religious war.

Bringing people together to understand their local political differences, and built the security body to replace the occupation power is most reasonable solution, isn't it?

Who is benefiting from the lawless state imposed by the insurgent terrorist, from the bombing to the kidnapping to the killing sprees that is conducted toward the security forces that being built?

The Iraqis who are against occupation?

NO.

The civilian population's daily life?

No.

I can certainly bring photos to support what I am saying here from all over the net and specifically from the extremist sites because they are very proud of such achievement, but I will not.

Who ever created the chaos after the war fact of destroying the regime is the only responsible for the casualties on all sides from the Iraqi civilians, to the American, and their own.

Can I say this is not a grim situation for all concerns?

No one can?

So what is the solution again?

There are two theories in this perspective.

One that says America must be humiliated under every circumstances even if it is going to leave Iraq, and this is what the extremists wants, and what the rest of the American haters wish for before they go to bed and when they wake up in the morning.

Logically thinking, I don't see it happen.

The other theory that says let us help the Iraqis rebuild their country, establish their political will power and chose their leaders while building their security force.

Again, beyond the cycle of legitimacy of the war debate, this is reasonable, feasible, and every one who really likes to see the Iraqis on their own should encourage them to see its objectivity and resort from the religious Jihad mentality toward the practicality of the future vision.

Other than that, how in your opinion should be solved.

Zenfisher @ Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:20 pm

Maybe you should try rereading what you wrote Human.Maybe you should look what you wrote in large type above the photos in Honoured...Hey World... Trying to blame us for what you claim to be errors in syntax does not wash.

Human history is violent. It can be said for any race,any country. Selectively picking one religion or race of people and trying to relate it to what is going on today is naive. While it is important to learn from the mistakes in history it is atrocious conduct to try and perpetuate hate that was caused by this conduct.

Should we hate the British Isles because of action of the Angles, Saxons and Celts? Should we hate Scandinavians because of actions of the Vikings?
Should we hate the people of northern and central Europe because of actions of the Visagoths and Huns? Should we hate the Spanish for actions for actions of the Inquisition? Should we hate Italians because of actions of the Roman Empire? Should we hate all of Europe because of actions against the Native North Americans? I can go on, the list is endless.

The point is you are consistantly picking one group to pick on because of turbulent events in the past. That is why your statements are racist and inflammatory.

human @ Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:14 pm

Zenfisher Zenfisher:
Maybe you should try rereading what you wrote Human.Maybe you should look what you wrote in large type above the photos in Honoured...Hey World... Trying to blame us for what you claim to be errors in syntax does not wash.

Human history is violent. It can be said for any race,any country. Selectively picking one religion or race of people and trying to relate it to what is going on today is naive. While it is important to learn from the mistakes in history it is atrocious conduct to try and perpetuate hate that was caused by this conduct.

Should we hate the British Isles because of action of the Angles, Saxons and Celts? Should we hate Scandinavians because of actions of the Vikings?
Should we hate the people of northern and central Europe because of actions of the Visagoths and Huns? Should we hate the Spanish for actions for actions of the Inquisition? Should we hate Italians because of actions of the Roman Empire? Should we hate all of Europe because of actions against the Native North Americans? I can go on, the list is endless.

The point is you are consistantly picking one group to pick on because of turbulent events in the past. That is why your statements are racist and inflammatory.

I’m not trying to blame anyone, and I know that what I posted, said, and the images I used is not made up except by the people who made it happen that I am calling for their destruction.

Human history of the past is not what my article is about.

My article is about the Present history that is being made right this minute; therefore, any historical past only will become relevant, when someone like Zarqawi call on his people to remember how Mohamed did things.

To penetrate the Hate you must face it, point at it and say this is hate.

I am assuming that the Moderate Moslems supposedly indicated to that hate on numerous occasions (Selman Rushdie is an example) but seems like the hate and the people who hold its flag high in the name of Islamic jihad did not dropped the hate.

And since that hate is creating an uncontrollable situation around the globe AT THE PRESENT without any sign that is going to cease then yes I called to destroy it, but seems like you have problem with that, and you don't want it destroyed for a reason, and you are the one who is using excuses from the past to show, hey every one did it...

Surprise!!!!!!!! WE KNOW THIS MUCH.

Should we hate this and that because of this and that is not the issue at all here, and spare the past history because it is irrelevant to the present history, unless you are saying because this and that did this and that in the past what the Islamist extremists are doing should be legitimate, and human is a hater and I am not.

Zenfisher @ Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:38 am

Human... I am talking about what you have posted on this site ...not just this thread. Almost all your topics( if not all) have been about the same thing. You brought up the past first to justify your attack on a specific culture.Then when others point this out...POOF...magic...your talking about the present.

As for pointing out hate that other cultures have felt now and in the past... you can do it without generalizing. I have explained to you in another thread my feelings and reasoning for despising, any type of racism or sectism. Your narrow focus on one topic and beliefs in that topic, leads myself and others to believe that you are, indeed racist.

Once again, as you have with many others on this forum, You're accusing your opponent of either sympathizing with the terrorists or being a terrorist . Nothing could be further from the truth. Is not accusing someone of being in league with such heinous thugs an act of hate? Isn't this the worst kind of hate... To make such an accusation over a a conflicting ideal ?

human @ Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:02 am

Zenfisher Zenfisher:
Human... I am talking about what you have posted on this site ...not just this thread. Almost all your topics( if not all) have been about the same thing. You brought up the past first to justify your attack on a specific culture.Then when others point this out...POOF...magic...your talking about the present.

As for pointing out hate that other cultures have felt now and in the past... you can do it without generalizing. I have explained to you in another thread my feelings and reasoning for despising, any type of racism or sectism. Your narrow focus on one topic and beliefs in that topic, leads myself and others to believe that you are, indeed racist.

Once again, as you have with many others on this forum, You're accusing your opponent of either sympathizing with the terrorists or being a terrorist . Nothing could be further from the truth. Is not accusing someone of being in league with such heinous thugs an act of hate? Isn't this the worst kind of hate... To make such an accusation over a a conflicting ideal ?

When you explain yourselves more than hundred times to a guy and keep on punching his rhetoric, then something got to give...

Example you here.

If I write an article on a subject from the past history that what it is; discuss it then or now; from the present; that what it is; discuss it now or then, but to discuss an article from the past, that I posted in the past, within an article I posted now about the present it doesn’t wash because then the only thing you will prove is that you are targeting me personally for a hidden racist reason inside you and not me.

Final answer…

human @ Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:21 am

Avro Avro:
$1:
The other theory that says let us help the Iraqis rebuild their country, establish their political will power and chose their leaders while building their security force.

In case you missed it, this is exactly what I want, although I was against the conflict to begin with. But that was then and nothing can bring us back to that moment and as I said before we can only look forward and hope the best for the people of Iraq. Having said that I also hope the U.S. learns from its mistakes because if it dosen't we will see planes flying into nuclear plants next or perhaps dirty bombs. The actions the U.S. took has made terror more of a threat and has fed the anger with which terror groups grow. This will continue if Iraq is a failure and does not prosper in the future.

Have a lovely day L boy.

Then you shouldn't be attacking what you said just because I am saying it from the point of view of how I like the world to be doing...The canadian way.

Zenfisher @ Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:50 am

Human...

I was talking about a friend of mine, who was black. He committed suicide. His method of suicide was to pull a knife on a couple of members of the Seattle Police department. They shot him dead. Then they found the suicide note in his pocket. He knew that the police would not wound him. He knew they would not Taser him. He knew he would be killed because he was a young black man. It was posted in a thread you were involved in a couple of months ago.

That is the danger I see in your type " analyzation". Your not offering solutions, your simply propagating hatred against a religious sect. That isn't what Canada is about, and hopefully it is not what this site is about. Your facetious attempts to turn this into an attack on you are growing very tiring. You are the one that made the posts, they are your statements. Either you believe them or you don't. if you don't believe them retract them.

human @ Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:24 am

Zenfisher Zenfisher:
Human...

I was talking about a friend of mine, who was black. He committed suicide. His method of suicide was to pull a knife on a couple of members of the Seattle Police department. They shot him dead. Then they found the suicide note in his pocket. He knew that the police would not wound him. He knew they would not Taser him. He knew he would be killed because he was a young black man. It was posted in a thread you were involved in a couple of months ago.

That is the danger I see in your type " analyzation". Your not offering solutions, your simply propagating hatred against a religious sect. That isn't what Canada is about, and hopefully it is not what this site is about. Your facetious attempts to turn this into an attack on you are growing very tiring. You are the one that made the posts, they are your statements. Either you believe them or you don't. if you don't believe them retract them.

Despite the proved allegation of police brutality against minorities in general, a police men/women will not take the risk of facing a man welding a knife; I have no recollection of this particular incident, but from what I read this guy intended to die as a result; therefore what he did and said on the scene also must be rehearsed by him to ensure the result he's seeking.

As far as I know every incident involves police shooting is investigated, and though if there were negligence or abuse does not guarantee a punishment, but it will be known to say the least if that happened, so did that happened?

My type “analyzation"??? Is to point at the problem I see from my prespective so we can debate a solution, but certainly I have problems with the people who want to debate on a political forum and have no clue what the word politic means beyond their own cocooned mind, I have also a problem with people like you who don’t agree with my problem analysis; yet they neither offer their own analysis or discuss possible solution.

And I am assuming that they do that either out of their washed away with certain propaganda or ideology thoughts, their triggered racism as soon as they realise I am from certain religion, or just because they can’t ooze their thoughts to say anything beyond accusation and insult, sir.

You were unfair, and are way out of line in your accusations.

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next