Canada Kicks Ass
http://www.mobilevfr.com

1  2  Next

igi_smalls @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:27 pm

Get mobile content delievered right to your phone. Ringtones, Games, Logos, Wallpapers and much more.

This is my newest website and I would really like to make it succesful so I want you guys to give me any suggestions on how to make it even better.

This is a very new site by the way launched on December 5th, 2006.

Tell me what you think of the website right now and what I should do to make it better ?

http://www.mobilevfr.com

ridenrain @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:41 pm

A VFR is a very successful Honda 800cc sport touring motorcycle.
I think you made a msitake with the name.

igi_smalls @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:12 pm

VFR stands for Videos, Fun and Ringtones. That's what the logo states so thats an easy to remember name.

RUEZ @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:17 pm

It also stand for visual flight rules, in flying. Let's talk about that instead.

igi_smalls @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:18 pm

hahaha yea that was the first thing that came to my mind too when i was making the site but i dont really think it matters at all.

RUEZ @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:23 pm

Is your site even Canadian? If your gonna spam at least you could be Canadian.

igi_smalls @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:23 pm

Im not spamming I am Canadian. I live in toronto

RUEZ @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:25 pm

igi_smalls igi_smalls:
Im not spamming I am Canadian. I live in toronto
Well isn't spam where you advertise something unsolicited on another persons site? Your website is selling things, it's not free. Have you asked the owner of this site if you can advertise yours here?

igi_smalls @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:26 pm

im not advertising, i actually just want opinions on how to make it better. if i wanted to advertise i would at least wait until i got the site the best it could be before doing so .

RUEZ @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:27 pm

igi_smalls igi_smalls:
im not advertising, i actually just want opinions on how to make it better. if i wanted to advertise i would at least wait until i got the site the best it could be before doing so .
I see, well I guess I'll leave that up to the mods. Otherwise it looks fine, I don't pay for ringtones though, so I wouldn't be going there.

igi_smalls @ Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:28 pm

Okay, is there anything you might think I should add, I was thinking of adding a free sms sender so that you can send sms messages for free but this is going to be pretty heard.

acidcomplex @ Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:52 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:

lol and once again getting called a spammer for posting a website in this forum, and yet the whole forum is about canadian websites. Simply amazing

:)

RUEZ @ Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:12 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
RUEZ RUEZ:

lol and once again getting called a spammer for posting a website in this forum, and yet the whole forum is about canadian websites. Simply amazing

:)
Just in case you haven't figured it out yet I'll clue you in. A spammer is someone who advertises their wares unsolicited on forums and peoples email. His website is selling stuff, it's not a general interest website, or even Canadian interest. The owner of Canada Kicks Ass generates revenue to operate this website by having advertisers, that pay. So why should this guy get to advertise for free when others pay? If he's just asking for a critique then it's no biggy, but if he's advertising he should pay like all the others.

igi_smalls @ Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:22 pm

all i am asking for is just a critique so i can make the website better, after that I will then advertise

RUEZ @ Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:29 pm

igi_smalls igi_smalls:
all i am asking for is just a critique so i can make the website better, after that I will then advertise
That's fine, I'm just responding to numbnuts up there.

1  2  Next