Canada Kicks Ass
New Canadian Poker Forum

CPN @ Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:40 pm

Come and check us out. We are Canada's newest and fastest growing poker forum.

Canada Poker Network
www.canadapokernetwork.com

crystalsm @ Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:42 pm

Link whore!

CPN @ Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:50 pm

This topic is called Canadian Websites and is completely appropriate. Whats the problem?

crystalsm @ Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:53 pm

No problem. Just making an observation.
On the medal list: Link Whore Poster whos first post is a link promoting there website

That is all.

ziggy @ Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:03 pm

Got the US poker tourney on tv right now,my bud is a professional poker player who is from Vegas,he's up visiting right now and he played 3 tourneys today on party poker,came in first out of 1400 for $312.00 Merican and gets an in on the $100,000 monster anytime in the next few weeks when he wants to play. That's worth big bucks if you keep your cool and try to get into the top ten. I loved watching him today though go through 1400 players to get first.I got party poker on my pc also but lost all my play chips. :oops:

Tricks @ Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:38 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Got the US poker tourney on tv right now,my bud is a professional poker player who is from Vegas,he's up visiting right now and he played 3 tourneys today on party poker,came in first out of 1400 for $312.00 Merican and gets an in on the $100,000 monster anytime in the next few weeks when he wants to play. That's worth big bucks if you keep your cool and try to get into the top ten. I loved watching him today though go through 1400 players to get first.I got party poker on my pc also but lost all my play chips. :oops:
That's just pitiful. Comon seriously. Who loses all their play chips. ;)

GunPlumber @ Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:00 am

ziggy ziggy:

I installed PartyPoker and TigerGaming on one of my PC's. Every time I tried to connect, I got an error message saying either 'my network' couldn't complete the connection or 'my network' was too busy. I suspect the prob may be with the security settings on my server's firewall (ZA Pro), but I'm not about to relax those settings for the benefit of online gaming sites.

ziggy @ Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:25 am

GunPlumber GunPlumber:
ziggy ziggy:

I installed PartyPoker and TigerGaming on one of my PC's. Every time I tried to connect, I got an error message saying either 'my network' couldn't complete the connection or 'my network' was too busy. I suspect the prob may be with the security settings on my server's firewall (ZA Pro), but I'm not about to relax those settings for the benefit of online gaming sites.
Yup,I get the same thing with partypoker on my one laptop without ZA,keeps trying to connect to server even though I have a good connection,if I use history to open it from the day it was installed then it usually works.

fatbasturd @ Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:57 am

crystalsm crystalsm:
Link whore!
give him shit sweety :wink: I hate when they don't even take the time to say hello first.... :twisted:

Tricks @ Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:58 pm

ziggy ziggy:
GunPlumber GunPlumber:
ziggy ziggy:

Yup,I get the same thing with partypoker on my one laptop without ZA,keeps trying to connect to server even though I have a good connection,if I use history to open it from the day it was installed then it usually works.
Ha, party poker works for me! XD

belwood @ Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:08 am

I use to play on partypoker, until I discovered ScorePoker.ca.

The games go much faster and they have weekly and monthly tournaments that you can when money in.

You have to earn a spot in the money tourneys by winning a feeder.

belwood @ Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:20 pm

oops...

its dot com....not ca

Chumley @ Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:31 pm

I bet this thread won't last.