Canada Kicks Ass
Car that makes its own fuel

Scape @ Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:24 am

A unique system that can produce Hydrogen inside a car using common metals such as Magnesium and Aluminum was recently developed by an Israeli company. The system solves all of the obstacles associated with the manufacturing, transporting and storing of hydrogen to be used in cars. And it's completely emission free.

-Mario- @ Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:46 am

How before Mr. Oil-Man Bush puts his paws on this!

Draken @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:43 pm

Personnaly I thinks hybrid and plug in hybrid have a greater future ahead. I don't really understand how this work, and even this work well there is a law that say in chemestry that you can't create energy, so that mean that maybe yes the car will be emission free, but the pollution is only move away to the place which has to produce the energy initialy required (same things, with electric car and hydrogen car). The adventage of oil is that we don't create it and only do some sligth transformation on it, so it give back more energy than we use to transform it.

Knoss @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:03 pm

aLuminum requiers lot of energy to refine, thats why bauxite from the Carribiean is shipped to plants near hydro-dams in BC and Iceland. Not what I would consider a practical fuel. I saw a system for combining hydrogen and Borax soap to fuel cars.

PluggyRug @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:23 pm

Flintstone cars are the most fuel efficient.