Canada Kicks Ass
Motorcycles

Previous  1  2  3  Next

Regina @ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 pm

:D :D

Unsound @ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:37 pm

'Guzzi's a sweet bike but I've always thought that that sideways motor was alittle funny looking and a possible burn hazard.

Regina @ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Unsound Unsound:
'Guzzi's a sweet bike but I've always thought that that sideways motor was alittle funny looking and a possible burn hazard.

Never been close to getting burned. In fact it's a nice place to warm your hands on a cold night.
Mine is exactly same as this except I've add a windshield, crash bars and a back rest.

martin14 @ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Unsound @ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 am

That looks loud. :)

martin14 @ Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:05 am

At low speed / low revs, it's not too bad.

If I open her up..... oh yeah :)

The long pipes help keep in down, the short version of those is just offensive. ;)

Tyler_1 @ Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 am

I know how good a couple of those bikes sound! [drool]

Happy Tunesday! [B-o]

Regina @ Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 am

DonnaWho DonnaWho:
I know how good a couple of those bikes sound! [drool]

Happy Tunesday! [B-o]

[B-o]

martin14 @ Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:24 am

Unsound Unsound:
Thanks. but I haven't got it yet. My luck some one'll call the guy tomorrow with a better offer...

But if I do get something, i'd enjoy a ride when the snow's gone [B-o]

Well, did you get lucky ? :lol: :lol:

Unsound @ Thu May 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Here she is.

Got a few plans to black it out and strip it down a little more. I eventually want to put blacked out bow pipes on it, and replace the back signals with an integrated brake/signal light.

Quick release windshield and bags are on the wishlist too, but after the $200 service I sent it in for turned into almost $2000 I decided that stuff can wait till next winter. Still need new tires and brake pads before I go too far out of town as well.

001 by Unsound67, on Flickr

009 by Unsound67, on Flickr

fifeboy @ Thu May 16, 2013 4:25 pm

martin14 @ Thu May 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Here she is.

Got a few plans to black it out and strip it down a little more. I eventually want to put blacked out bow pipes on it, and replace the back signals with an integrated brake/signal light.

Quick release windshield and bags are on the wishlist too, but after the $200 service I sent it in for turned into almost $2000 I decided that stuff can wait till next winter. Still need new tires and brake pads before I go too far out of town as well.

001 by Unsound67, on Flickr

009 by Unsound67, on Flickr

Yummy, congrats [drool] [drool] :rock: :rock:

Unsound @ Thu May 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Ty. It's been... interesting getting used to riding a cruiser again. Balance feels weird and I have to keep reminding myself to shift lol. The last bike I had would easily do 100km in 1st gear, this one not so much. It's fun though. Now I just have to find an open face helmet that doesn't make me look like a penis :D

Brenda @ Thu May 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Now I just have to find an open face helmet that doesn't make me look like a penis :D

:lol:
Good luck with that one! :twisted:

Caelon @ Thu May 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Now I just have to find an open face helmet that doesn't make me look like a penis :D

If I quoted you the stats on areas of impact to the head in an unscheduled dismount you would only buy a full face. For starters the head will receive multiple impacts and only 10% of those impacts will be in the area covered by a beanie helmet.

Ride safe and wear full armor all the time.

The Victorys are a great bikes with pretty good power for a cruiser.

Previous  1  2  3  Next