Canada Kicks Ass
Motorcycles

Previous  1  2  3

stratos @ Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:52 am

$1:
Make sure to post pics if you do get a bike.

If I do get one I will. Might be a year or so, things are in flux for me in some ways. Job, money, location things do change fast for me at times. One line of thinking has me back in Ohio within 2 years. If that is the case I will be getting a bike real fast. My best friend in the whole world is the head of a riding club. I have a standing invite to join them anytime I wish.

Who knows maybe I will hit the poker tables hard and just win the money for a bike. Now that would be awesome.
XD

Unsound @ Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:16 pm

stratos stratos:

Who knows maybe I will hit the poker tables hard and just win the money for a bike. Now that would be awesome.
XD

If you;re anything like most of the players I know, if you win enough for a bike you'll just use it as justification to get in to a higher limit game...

raydan @ Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Unsound Unsound:
stratos stratos:

XD

If you;re anything like most of the players I know, if you win enough for a bike you'll just use it as justification to get in to a higher limit game...

I've been in 3 Texas holdem tournaments and besides having a lot of fun, I'm happy I can say that I didn't lose any money. :D

stratos @ Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:25 pm

$1:

I set certin money goals and when I reach them I leave the table. For a 1-2 table if I hit 700 or more I pick up and cash out. I play tourneys now and then but not very offten.

123zxc @ Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:03 am

I am riding a motorcycle this year for the first time. I have ridden a total of 350 kilometers. Been run out my lane by a car all ready.

I have a vintage BMW, an R69S which I am putting some work into and plan to ride it next year. I have had it for ten years but have never ridden it on the street.

In the mean time I have bought an Cleveland Motorworks "Heist" which is replica of a 1940's bobber.The hardtail is not idea for Winnpeg streets and all the potholes. Insurance is affortable and I can do all the work on the bike myself.

Previous  1  2  3