Canada Kicks Ass
NASCAR Engineers Help Design New Combat Vehicle

1  2  Next

Scape @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:20 am

Move over Hummer

phiscott @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:21 am

Now that would be one hell of a pace car at Daytona!

dgthe3 @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:06 am

Who knows more about saftey and off road performance than the ragin' rednecks of NASCAR. i think that thing would be fun to drive too, maybe it could even be the platform for a NASCAR off-road division. That would be very cool to watch!

phiscott @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:00 am

Now that would be sweet, a Dakar type race with Hummers and that Nascar prototype.
Now why is it that people who watch Nascar are automatically labelled as 'Rednecks'? [huh]

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:46 am

Bass Boat class battle ships and NASCAR designed transports. Instead of aye aye sir or yes sir it's going to be "Yeeeehaw!! let's find us some coloured folk!"

dgthe3 @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:10 am

$1:
Now why is it that people who watch Nascar are automatically labelled as 'Rednecks'?

I never said that we were rednecks, though many of us are :D . Now, why is it that people automatically assume that being a redneck is a bad thing?

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:14 am

Charlie Daniels defines "redneck" best in his song Simple Man.

phiscott @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:10 am

dgthe3 dgthe3:
$1:
Now why is it that people who watch Nascar are automatically labelled as 'Rednecks'?

I never said that we were rednecks, though many of us are :D . Now, why is it that people automatically assume that being a redneck is a bad thing?

Being a redneck isn't a bad thing, I'm a highteck redneck myself. :lol:

bootlegga @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:34 am

Man, that is one ugly looking piece of crap!

ridenrain @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:52 am

Great, a shot magnet with room for 4 and hatches on the top.
If we need something to drive over mines, let's pick something without a driver.

phiscott @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:00 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Charlie Daniels defines "redneck" best in his song Simple Man.

Yea, that probably is the best definition for it.

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/dani ... 10977.html

dgthe3 @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:11 am

$1:
I'm a highteck redneck myself

So does that mean you have made a laptop case using cardboard and duct tape? I have :D

phiscott @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:56 am

dgthe3 dgthe3:
$1:
I'm a highteck redneck myself

So does that mean you have made a laptop case using cardboard and duct tape? I have :D

Damn straight! [BB]

dgthe3 @ Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:09 pm

I saw the Batmobile at MIS, I was about 6 feet away from it, it was on display. It was pretty quiet and slow too, well compared to the cup cars

1  2  Next