And this is me on my new scooter! Ya wanna 'ride 'B' with me Rosie??? :lol:

wildrosegirl @ Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Yogi Yogi:
And this is me on my new scooter!

A Cow-asaki!!!! :D

I haven't seen on of those in years!

Gunnair @ Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 pm

coaster_dot @ Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:39 pm

I know it's small but its from my phone.

I think it's a camera covered truck thing :lol:

Yogi @ Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Dragula
Grandpa's car
Built by Barris Kustom Cars
A coffin on wheels it was created for a cost of $10,800.
This dragster goes from 0 to over 180 mph in a matter of seconds with a parachute for brakes.
An ornate Owens-Corning Fiberglass casket, trimmed in royal purple velvet silk and embodying a very lively 350 H.P. Ford Mustang engine with a 12 volt Autolite electrical system.
The exterior of the casket, which rests on a tube chassis has a quiet antique gold finish with sedate Italian gold leaf.
Appropriately, the dragster accommodates one person. He is positioned in the rear of the dragster behind the engine and under a clear plastic bubble which allows greater speed through streamlining.
At his command is a four on the floor speed shift which diverts the power of the 360 cubic inch engine to the rear wheels, 11 inch Firestone racing slicks mounted on specially made 10 inch deep Rader drag Reynolds aluminum wheels.
Up front are imported Speedsport English buggy wire wheels with 4 inch Italian tires.
The radiator is a casket in a casket solid brass by Radiator Dynamics, and the grille is a marble gravestone with the following inscription: Born 1367, Died ?
The Drag-u-la has dual 4 barrel carburetors with a Ram-thrust MT manifold and bat-shaped forced-air scoops.
Gas is consumed at a rate of 4 gallons per mile of embalming fluid pushed by the high powered Dupree Chrome Dome electric fuel pump.
Antique head and tail lights with solid silver spiders on the hub caps carry out the funeral motif.
Spouting out of the side of the coffin almost like a cluster of flowers, is the engine Huth exhaust system ala metal organ tubes that are tuned.

The original car is hanging in Planet Hollywood in Atlantic City, NJI oversaw all the work on all the cars. We had two helpers and me on the #1. #2 is in Atlantic City in a museum. #3 is in Gatlinburg, Tennessee at a museum, and there is no motor or trans or rear end in that car. #4 is owned by Ricky DeBanardo in New York. He is opening a museum some time next year. He is using it at car shows all the time as he loves to drive it.

Yogi @ Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Here's a better pic

Robair @ Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:45 pm

The Surface Orbitor is for sale. $200,000.00 Low miles!

Built for the first ever trip around the world by amphib, never did it, out of money.

It's hull is a milk tanker.

PimpBrewski123 @ Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:02 pm

This ''slightly'' used truck is listed for sale, perhaps someone here interested? :lol:

Hyack @ Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:45 am

Gunnair @ Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 pm

BionicBunny @ Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 am

QBC QBC:

I'm assuming that's the new ride Amish wanna-be gangsters are driving these days? :lol:

Previous  1  2  3  Next