Canada Kicks Ass
Bush Censorship in Canada

Previous  1  2

rearguard @ Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:59 am

[QUOTE BY= Calumny] While based on my experience with 'pubs', I'm not sure how the owner could know what others were talking about, or for that matter how the 'others' could know what they're talking about after a few rounds[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> If my understanding is correct, the print on a T-Shirt critical of Bush was found to be offensive by the pub owner.

Brent Swain @ Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:45 pm

Yes. The yank from Seattle owner. Since when does buying a flea bag hotel give a yank the right to tell Canadians in our own country what political points we may or may not make? How would yanks respond to a Canadian trying the same thing in the US?<br /> If you object to this kind of foreign imposition of US censorship, give them a call at 1-888-605-4545. Call often and call long. It's at their expense.<br /> Brent

Brent Swain @ Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:33 pm

Rumours in Heriot Bay are that the yank owner who barred me for criticising the Bush regime has been arrested for trying to smuggle cocaine into the US. She is now a guest of her beloved Uncle Sam, where she will no doubt be relieved of the huge burden of the chip on her shoulder, by her fellow inmates , and releived of her blind loyalty to her beloved USA. Putting her in a cage is one of the few good things the US has done for Canada.<br /> To me she apperard to display all the characteristics of a cokehead , from violent ,irrational behavior, like beating up a tiny harmless patron for making a negative comment about the chairs in the bar, to her self delusional blind nationalism.<br /> If the down payment on the Inn or any of the upgrades were made with drug money, it may be siezed as proceeds of crime and sold at a reduced price to a new owner , which would enable him to again sell meals at a reasonable price.<br /> The inn is for sale, and I heard they lost money this summer , part in no doubt to Canadians' reaction to her ignorance of the freeedom of speech in out charter of rights. <br /> Thanks for all your help.<br /> Brent

Diogenes @ Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:22 pm

coke-o-nut gets come uppance <br /> love it

rearguard @ Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:52 pm

[QUOTE BY= Brent Swain] Rumours in Heriot Bay are that the yank owner who barred me for criticising the Bush regime has been arrested for trying to smuggle cocaine into the US. She is now a guest of her beloved Uncle Sam, where she will no doubt be relieved of the huge burden of the chip on her shoulder, by her fellow inmates , and releived of her blind loyalty to her beloved USA. Putting her in a cage is one of the few good things the US has done for Canada.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Got the 1-800 number for the privately run torture camp where this bitch is holed up in? I want to give her a lesson in politics, but then again, if the rumors are true, she's learning more than anything I could serve up.<br /> <br /> Ha ha ha. The irony is too much!<br />

Previous  1  2