Canada Kicks Ass
CKA ogame.org Alliance

Previous  1 ... 33  34  35  36  37  Next

stratos @ Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Anyone in Universe 31 want some small cargo ships i've over 50 of them from my expeditions. I'm keeping the other ships i've gotten. :lol:

Ripcat @ Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:39 pm

Hmmm....maybe I should go on a few expeditions....

stratos @ Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:51 am

Overall I got 54 small cargo, 11 heavy fighters 2 or 3 crusiers and a battleship. That took about 20 trips to get after that I got attacked 3 times in a row and tood some losses.

I've also gotten over 2k dark matter and over 100k metal and crystal.

I'm moving up and am now able to build bombers and battle cruisers I'm working on weapons, shields, and armor with my reaserch for a while it looks like I will be able to have them all at 9's after that I might start working to get terraforming I've got my smallest world maxed. All my worlds peridoticly make defense structures all but 2 have 100 rocket launchers most have 100 small lasers and all but one have gassous cannons. Not able to build plasma cannons yet.

So does anyone see any flaws in what i'm doing. I'm ranked 1081 at the moment. I'm attacking some worlds and so far only ran into one that has defeated me but he took huge damages hisself, I've not rebuilt that fleet but used the scraps i collected for other things.

Ripcat @ Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:00 am

Building defense on all your planets is probably a waste. Just ship resources daily to your main world.

Also, small planets , less than 150 fields, should be deleted in favour of finding larger ones. Another reason not to build defenses on these planets.

stratos @ Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:01 am

And yes I'm making sure I don't attack someone who's alliance is stronger then ours. :wink:

stratos @ Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:02 am

Ripcat Ripcat:
Building defense on all your planets is probably a waste. Just ship resources daily to your main world.

Also, small planets , less than 150 fields, should be deleted in favour of finding larger ones. Another reason not to build defenses on these planets.

Dang now you tell me. Ok I'll start from here on out doing that. I've 8 worlds at the moment with 2 or 3 them under 150 fields.

Ripcat @ Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:04 am

Attack whoever you like. Those alliance rules are bunk now. If you find a good target, hit it. If their alliance gangs up you though, just know that you may not receive any attack help from us but I can always help out with resources.

stratos @ Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:09 am

Well sense I've joined the Skulz have not attacked and only once was I attacked by someone from a top 10 group. With out directly telling me he pointed out that my weapons, armour and sheildings were to low thats why I'm working on them now. He keeps checking out the planets of mine he's found but has yet to attack again. I'm keeping my levels low on those planets.

Is there a group we wish to target so we can move ahead of them?

Ripcat @ Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:20 am

Nah, just have fun.

stratos @ Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:28 am

Oh I am I love it when I jump like 8 spots when they recalculate ppls scores. Best i've done is a 14 spot jump during some conflict. I was like yeah go beat the crap out of each other I'll just hang back and move up. :lol:

CapeApe @ Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:14 pm

please help being attacked by Venom [2:148:7
send what ever assistance u can

CapeApe @ Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:23 pm

is anyone looking to find a new home for their ogame please pm me
its a lil lonely in uni 14 looking to relocate ...lol

Scape @ Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:43 pm

I think U14 has 10 members and I think I am the only active. I have no fleet to help you but could ship some minerals if you need it.

CapeApe @ Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Scape Scape:
I think U14 has 10 members and I think I am the only active. I have no fleet to help you but could ship some minerals if you need it.

any assistance would be a great help....need to rebuild defences :lol:

CapeApe @ Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Look this venom is still attacking...
do we not have an alliance in place for such as this...
if not let me know so that I can stop playing ..
no sense in hard work just to see someone else profit :evil:

Previous  1 ... 33  34  35  36  37  Next