Canada Kicks Ass
CKA ogame.org Alliance

1  2  3  4  5 ... 37  Next

Canadaka @ Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:17 pm

Some of the guys over at the =CKA= Clan created an alliance in the web based RTS text game, www.ogame.org

So I got suckered into trying it out, I've played some turn based text games in the 90's.

If anyone wants to join, we are in Universe 14, and called "Canada Kicks Ass" [CKA].

Canadaka @ Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:22 am

no takers? We are a 24 member strong allaince now, almost all members of the CKA Gaming clan, but regular CKA'ers are welcome.

Hyack @ Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:29 am

No thanks Trev.....you got me hooked into trivia.com.....you..you...

Mr_Canada old @ Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:56 am

Canadaka Canadaka:
no takers? We are a 24 member strong allaince now, almost all members of the CKA Gaming clan, but regular CKA'ers are welcome.
I'm one of those 24, ;) It's awfully fun.

Canadaka @ Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:03 am

its a fair bit to learn, but its pretty low maintenance. Maybe login a couplke times a day.

If you ever need help or someone to do some probing for you, feel free to message some of the higher lvl CKA guys, they have tons of probes. I don't even have the ability to make one yet.

Mr_Canada old @ Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:16 am

Canadaka Canadaka:
its a fair bit to learn, but its pretty low maintenance. Maybe login a couplke times a day.

If you ever need help or someone to do some probing for you, feel free to message some of the higher lvl CKA guys, they have tons of probes. I don't even have the ability to make one yet.
Probe?

The thing is I have no idea what a probe is in this game, and now when I read what you said, it really doesn't sound.... Um... Right.

Canadaka @ Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:13 am

espionage, to see what another plants got for defense, tech, resources. To seek out potention targets.

Regina @ Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:51 am

I'm still hooked on COD2.

Canadaka @ Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:22 am

this isn't a game like COD2, its just a text based game you play in your browser, can play from anywhere.

I'm addicted to this game! Ocrack

The CKA Alliance is now 34 members, still only a few people from here.
But when is I started the Alliance was in 250+th spot and now we are 180th w00t

Mr_Canada old @ Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:32 am

Canadaka Canadaka:
this isn't a game like COD2, its just a text based game you play in your browser, can play from anywhere.

I'm addicted to this game! Ocrack

The CKA Alliance is now 34 members, still only a few people from here.
But when is I started the Alliance was in 250+th spot and now we are 180th w00t
ROTFL, OCrack, :lol: Nice.

Wooot, we're moving up!

50K metal? Wow, I haven't even saved over 25K yet, :P

I'm slow.

Canadaka @ Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:01 am

i started before you, i have been going on raiding runs of grey inactive planets within 15 systems of me. hehe

Mr_Canada old @ Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:24 am

Canadaka Canadaka:
i started before you, i have been going on raiding runs of grey inactive planets within 15 systems of me. hehe
ROTFL

I've been buying, buying, buying, ;)

Canadaka @ Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:21 am

for you Ogamers I worked on this for hours last night and its pretty sweet, its a site to track all the data we collect from the universe, among other things.

http://clan.canadaka.ca/galaxy/
(members only)

bootlegga @ Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:38 am

How do you join the CKA alliance? I'm in Uni 14.

Canadaka @ Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:48 am

goto the alliance link, then search for CKA, then request to join. Milisim the Alliance founder will have to approve you. He's not awake or at work right now though.

The galaxy site you can join now, i will approve.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 37  Next