CKA Radio - Behind the music...

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 11  Next

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Peace Sells Rocks!!!!! I have it on vinyl...we need to do a vinyl show XD

:rock:

GREAT IDEA!

Ive got some old vinyl too and there ARE ways of hookin the old Victrola up to the 'puter :wink:

Might have to look into this Image

XD XD XD Lets do it...I buy all albums on vinyl if they are available....I have the Answer on vinyl :wink:

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:59 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:

XD XD XD Lets do it...I buy all albums on vinyl if they are available....I have the Answer on vinyl :wink:

Lookin up what it involves right now :wink:

Seems pretty straight forward :D

To you maybe...not to the girl that doesnt know she had a blog ROTFL

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:12 pm

I know RIGHT?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you will have to give me step by step instructions....or come on over to set it up.

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
I know RIGHT?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you will have to give me step by step instructions....or come on over to set it up.

What kind of player do you have?

Different software works for different setups and models, with or without Amps - course you could probably go old school with a patch cord between the speaker out and mic in on the puter :wink:

I have a turntable

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:45 pm

His dad was a fucking dick...wow kinda similar lives, no wonder I always liked the dude whenever I met him...always a good vibe from DM

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:47 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
His dad was a fucking dick...wow kinda similar lives, no wonder I always liked the dude whenever I met him...always a good vibe from DM

Yeah - karma comes around tho 8O

Yes it sure as hell does :D [B-o]

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:53 pm

I LOVE IT!!!!!! GLAM = Gay L.A. Music ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:21 pm

dont you just hate it when your band members hock their gear for crack :lol: :lol:

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hate it when that happens....had a boyfriend that would do that....bastard, right before a gig too :roll:

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Oh I fell off the stage in London....still laid on the floor and continued playing thats when I knew I was fucked and needed some help....bad tour bad bad tour

Oh well gonna be playin with all the boys in October at the Commodore...so I guess I redeemed myself :lol:

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:32 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Oh I fell off the stage in London....still laid on the floor and continued playing thats when I knew I was fucked and needed some help....bad tour bad bad tour

Oh well gonna be playin with all the boys in October at the Commodore...so I guess I redeemed myself :lol:

Ok we better get some video of that :wink:

Oh there will be I am sure...but I am the chick in the back with all my hair in my face hiding behind the singer and guitarist...I dont like the lights....it affects my vampire blood :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok it is cuz I am self conscious on stage when I play....it will be a great show though...it is the DOA CD release party

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:33 pm

OMG the power plant!!!! [B-o]

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:39 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:

Oh there will be I am sure...but I am the chick in the back with all my hair in my face hiding behind the singer and guitarist...I dont like the lights....it affects my vampire blood :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok it is cuz I am self conscious on stage when I play....it will be a great show though...it is the DOA CD release party

NICE!

Ah so yur the heavy metal version of Stevie Nicks :wink:

More or so Janis gone off the rails if that is possible :lol: :lol: :lol:

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:46 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
Janis had stage fright too? 8O

Saw Fleetwood Mac YEARS ago and was kinda amused @ how Stevie would never fully face the crowd. Then a couple of years ago I saw a concert on BRAVO from California (with the USC Marching band) and I think she spent half the concert with her back to the crowd :lol:

Oh you meant stage fright I thought because how I sing....HAHAHAHAHA....I sound like Janis...no Janis never had stage fright...I do for sure 8O :lol:

but I have always wanted to play in front of 100,000 people...go figure eh? :?

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:50 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
WDHIII WDHIII:
Janis had stage fright too? 8O

Saw Fleetwood Mac YEARS ago and was kinda amused @ how Stevie would never fully face the crowd. Then a couple of years ago I saw a concert on BRAVO from California (with the USC Marching band) and I think she spent half the concert with her back to the crowd :lol:

Oh you meant stage fright I thought because how I sing....HAHAHAHAHA....I sound like Janis...no Janis never had stage fright...I do for sure 8O :lol:

but I have always wanted to play in front of 100,000 people...go figure eh? :?

:lol: :lol:

I can relate - Im not big on heights but from the time I was THIS big I always wanted to be a pilot.

Stupid Colour Stupidness :(

ya that sucks....I always wanted to be a Coast Guard...but I passed everything and then they told me one small prob...I failed the pee test....

I was pregnant!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O :( :lol:

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 11  Next