Canada Kicks Ass
*****DJ in the House -- CKA Radio*****

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 29  Next

Blue_Nose @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:43 pm

For all the Maritimers online this evening, I put some Jill Barber on... good local talent, she played with MIR and Lenny Gallant last week for a recording of Global Village on CBC Radio...

BluesBud @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:04 pm

Hows about some.....BLUES!!!!!!

Chicago Blues - Muddy Waters, Little Walter, Albert Collins, Buddy Guy...
Texas Blues - Stevie Ray Vaughn, Albert King, Smokin' Joe Kubec...
West Coast Blues - Tommy Castro, Rod Piazza & the Mighty Flyers...
Modern Blues - Keb' Mo', Otis Taylor, Bonnie Raitt...
Canadian Blues - Sue Foley, Harry Manx, Roxanne Potvin, JW Jones, Tony D, Trevor Finlay Band,...

NewfieBullet @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:17 pm

Welcome I will definatly tune into Blues.

PS please visit our Gaming Clan Page

Click Here

Blue_Nose @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:31 pm

Well, I left that Clapton running after I had to leave since people were listening to it, and now she's on autopilot, and I'm not at my computer to turn it off! :lol: Hoodoo Man is the last track on that CD, I think, so someone can take over once it's over.

ziggy @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:34 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Well, I left that Clapton running after I had to leave since people were listening to it, and now she's on autopilot, and I'm not at my computer to turn it off! :lol: Hoodoo Man is the last track on that CD, I think, so someone can take over once it's over.

It finally started working for me in WMP. :)

Canadaka @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:36 pm

yah seems to work with WMP now. and the little popup window to lsiten from the site works.

Ripcat @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:39 pm

Is Newfie going to do his power hour? If not I can play some blues...

fatbasturd @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:40 pm

It is also working in wmp for me to.

Ripcat @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:48 pm

OK, i'm streaming some blues...if someone once at the controls then just post here. 8)

fatbasturd @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:05 pm

naw but if you have any stevie ray vaughn...ex lenny that would be sweet I lost all me tunes when my comp crashed.

canadian1971 @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:23 pm

Yeah where the hell is the NPH? :x :lol:

Ripcat @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:27 pm

I lost about 400 albums(records, tapes,cds) about 7 years ago when my apartment burnt to the ground along with a 3rd of the whole block(they bulldozed buildings to contain the fire or the whole block would have gone up in smoke)...my collection has never recovered. I was an uninsured bachelor at the time. :cry:

I ordered a external harddrive for backing up our pictures so whenever that finally arrives I will start rebuilding my music collection again.

canadian1971 @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:30 pm

Play something else rip....to much of the blues makes me wanna kill myself. :lol: :cry: :x :? :lol: :(

fatbasturd @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:32 pm

canadian1971 canadian1971:
Play something else rip....to much of the blues makes me wanna kill myself. :lol: :cry: :x :? :lol: :(

need any help :wink:

canadian1971 @ Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:35 pm

Fuck yourself.

:lol:

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 29  Next