Canada Kicks Ass
The Animal's Cage

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 35  Next

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:37 pm

nanza nanza:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
nanza nanza:
but for u Snow Birds in Winter...Arizona is just wonderful

I love winter, just not around here LOL. I grew up in Northern Ontario and love the winters there. More snow, less damp and cold.

can u not go back there???

I could but it's way more expensive to live up there. Not just housing but even basics like bread, milk, gas etc. Crazy prices lol

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:38 pm

nanza nanza:
i lived for years in No Central Oregon and miss it terribly..i DJed on a little cable radio station there that was behind the community calender for the Cable owner...we went to 5 towns..small one 800+ Peeps to 2500 Peeps

4 seasons...

Very nice. That would be fun :rock:

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Well the GTA which is Toronto and all it's boroughs contain about 6 million people.
The rest of Southern Ontario isn't so densely populated but has plenty of big water close by enough to affect the temperatures.

i understand ...my son lived near Buffalo

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:39 pm

ewwww yep, he'd know allll about that :lol: :lol:

Strangely, they usually get more snow than we do though.

coaster_dot @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Shit, I forgot my headphones. I'm at school now and it looks like a great show. I will have to remember next week.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:41 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
Shit, I forgot my headphones. I'm at school now and it looks like a great show. I will have to remember next week.

I be on Monday to Friday at this time CDot :wink:

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:42 pm

but livin' real livin should not be predecated on money Animal...may the Universe find u a better place to live

my friend Bill at KGAB the little Oregon station is 84 now..he'll need a DJ to take his station over for him someday soon...maybe it's u

coaster_dot @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Oh nice :D

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:44 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:

oh Coasty...do bring them next time

if u do i'll replace that hamburger martin ate this mornin'

did u ever get to see it????

coaster_dot @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Yeah I saw it, I was teased...then someone had to eat it :(

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm

nanza nanza:
but livin' real livin should not be predecated on money Animal...may the Universe find u a better place to live

my friend Bill at KGAB the little Oregon station is 84 now..he'll need a DJ to take his station over for him someday soon...maybe it's u

Oh it's ok. I don't live that way lol. I make sure I go on lots of vacations, most of which are in Canada.

I wouldn't be against taking over his station [B-o]

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:47 pm

ewwww yep, he'd know allll about that :lol: :lol:

Strangely, they usually get more snow than we do though.

let's put it this way...he had to learn to overland ski...hahahahahaha

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 pm

nanza nanza:

Oh it's ok. I don't live that way lol. I make sure I go on lots of vacations, most of which are in Canada.

u could probably grow it some

and pray tell where do u vacation

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
Yeah I saw it, I was teased...then someone had to eat it :(

that Martin is a nasty black hungry rat!!!!

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 pm

nanza nanza:

poor guy needs to have someone lined up...he thought he had the right person and the guy moved to Portland

DANG!!!!

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 35  Next