Canada Kicks Ass
NCIX, Great Canadian Computer Deals

Previous  1  2

GunPlumber @ Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:01 am

Regina Regina:
In my neck of the woods Purolator rules. Fedex not so much. Purolator I believe they're owned by Canada Post as well but that's not a good enough reason not to try a re-deliver. International shipping by Fedewx is best though.....although I'm sure you pay for it.

That would explain why the only notice I got was from Canada Post

As for Int. Shipping,... I prefer Post (CP or USPS) for price and USPS rocks for speed when it comes to parcels.

herbie @ Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:51 pm

Ordered a box of satellite dish mounts and I was shocked to find them at the Post Office. I was shocked again when they were covered with Fedex stickers and a bill for $69.
Would have been $20 or less to use Canada Post in the first place. Because ALL couriers have to change trucks in Prince George to deliver out Hwy16 and that means 2 day delivery, we use Postal Express for 90% of our RMA returns. Same 48 hour time, half the price.

uwish @ Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:24 pm

I have been ordering stuff from these guys for decades. Still have great prices.

ngignac @ Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Ordered from them before. No complaints!

stemmer @ Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 am

Never ordered from NCIX but have purchased at least 3 times from directcanada.com which I believe is an associate company. Orders were processed promptly and without delay.... No problems....

redfrog1 @ Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:56 am

Ya I ordered from many online stores. Ncix,FS,Hookbag all are good.

EyeBrock @ Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:55 am

redfrog1 redfrog1:
Ya I ordered from many online stores. Ncix,FS,Hookbag all are good.

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

nicytyn @ Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:59 am

Thanks for the post, but I found problem ejecting USB mass storage device, how can I fix it?

URL Removed

raydan @ Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:58 am

Necro-spam... the best kind! :D

Previous  1  2