Canada Kicks Ass
Abortion

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

westmanguy @ Tue May 15, 2007 2:44 pm

I speak on behalf of all woman in the world when I say abortion is murder and murder is illegal.

wildrosegirl @ Tue May 15, 2007 2:46 pm

westmanguy westmanguy:
I speak on behalf of all woman in the world when I say abortion is murder and murder is illegal.

And therein lies one of life's biggest problems.

Speak for YOURSELF. We're all big girls and boys here.

:wink:

TattoodGirl @ Tue May 15, 2007 2:52 pm

Never speak on behalf of anyone but yourself.....it shows how much disregard you have for the rest....We can all speak for ourselves.....God forbid anyone in your lives have to face choices such as these.....it is unsupportive, judgemental individuals in the lives of people facing such a horrible reality that will push a person to suicide or dumpster babies.....Good Luck to all of you, cuz in the end we are also judged on the compassion and unconditional love we give to one another.

michi @ Tue May 15, 2007 2:53 pm

if you look at the poll no one has said that abortion should be illegal under all circumstance.
I assume all of the people debating this issue have voted in the poll.
So why is it okay to abort a baby (in your views, or How the votes show)
With certain exceptions (rape, threat to womans life etc). Why is it okay to abort if the mothers life is in danger? I know alot of women who have laid their lives on the line for their unborn child so they have a chance to live.

wildrosegirl @ Tue May 15, 2007 2:53 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Never speak on behalf of anyone but yourself.....it shows how much disregard you have for the rest....We can all speak for ourselves.....God forbid anyone in your lives have to face choices such as these.....it is unsupportive, judgemental individuals in the lives of people facing such a horrible reality that will push a person to suicide or dumpster babies.....Good Luck to all of you, cuz in the end we are also judged on the compassion and unconditional love we give to one another.

:wink:

Amen.

hwacker @ Tue May 15, 2007 3:27 pm

proudcanukchick proudcanukchick:
As I stated earlier, you really aren't equipped (physically or emotionally) to even participate in this conversation.

There we have it folks, I was waiting for that one, it's right up there with "the rape" and other BS the left spews.

Have fun with your dildo or turkey baster.

BartSimpson @ Tue May 15, 2007 3:45 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
michi michi:
32,000 pregnancies
result from RAPE every year

The Holmes Report was discredited

So now you're discrediting peoples past traumas as well as minimizing the impact of rape

Did you actually READ my post before you set the Canadian record for the Long Jump To Conclusions?

TattoodGirl @ Tue May 15, 2007 3:52 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
michi michi:
32,000 pregnancies

So now you're discrediting peoples past traumas as well as minimizing the impact of rape

Did you actually READ my post before you set the Canadian record for the Long Jump To Conclusions?

I did read your post....and as far as I am concerned....this whole disagreement is a mute point.....personally I find the holier than thou attitude quite nauseating.....not once have I seen anything intelligent in this thread from you, other than an insult and links to biased sites....As I said before we all get judged in the end for everything we say, act and do in life.....

on a side note.....Like the new sig....

BartSimpson @ Tue May 15, 2007 3:58 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
michi michi:
32,000 pregnancies

I did read your post....and as far as I am concerned....this whole disagreement is a mute point.....personally I find the holier than thou attitude quite nauseating.....not once have I seen anything intelligent in this thread from you, other than an insult and links to biased sites....As I said before we all get judged in the end for everything we say, act and do in life.....

It's a moot point.

You are dodging the point that I did not discredit any victims, I did note that the Holmes Report was discredited becuase it included as victims people who were not victims in any way, shape, or form.

TattoodGirl @ Tue May 15, 2007 4:13 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
michi michi:
32,000 pregnancies

It's a moot point.

You are dodging the point that I did not discredit any victims, I did note that the Holmes Report was discredited becuase it included as victims people who were not victims in any way, shape, or form.

Thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake.....when stating the Holmes Report was discredited, you didnt once cite or link source. Therefore, it makes one believe that it is you making the claim. Alot of victims also change their stories, while under constant questioning just to get people off their backs.

Brenda @ Wed May 16, 2007 12:58 am

hwacker hwacker:
westmanguy westmanguy:
73% of voters in this poll want some type of restriction on abortion.

and 4 people that would like to kill the baby as soon as it takes it first breath.

And THAT is murder.

Brenda @ Wed May 16, 2007 1:08 am

hwacker hwacker:
Brenda Brenda:
hwacker hwacker:
Tell me, what's the #1 name for male babies in europe ?

yeah you're dying.

You want me to say that the # 1 babyboys name is Mohammed or something. It is NOT... Sorry to disappoint you AGAIN! That makes 3, doesn't it?

yeah you're dying

http://www.arconics.com/elearning/creat ... _full.html

This article is mostly about Germany, which is NOT a good example, and if you were into European politics, you would have known. Anyway, I'm not gonna discuss European politics with you in this thread, first because it is way off topic, and second, I don't agree with the way Europe is run now.

So, if you want to discuss abortion again, I'm fine with that, if you don't, have a great day. :wink:

Clogeroo @ Wed May 16, 2007 8:01 am

$1:

That's right, but emotionally it still is the child of a rapist. Some women come to hate the child for the genes it has...

I don't think I will be able to raise a child which is conceived by rape, in my family, and treat it the same way as I treat my other 2...

Well he/she is still half your child too... I could see why many wouldn't want the baby or wouldn’t want to deal with it. A baby is still a baby to me though and I would never abandon an innocent child or simply just throw one away.

Brenda @ Wed May 16, 2007 9:01 am

Clogeroo Clogeroo:
$1:

That's right, but emotionally it still is the child of a rapist. Some women come to hate the child for the genes it has...

I don't think I will be able to raise a child which is conceived by rape, in my family, and treat it the same way as I treat my other 2...

Well he/she is still half your child too... I could see why many wouldn't want the baby or wouldn’t want to deal with it. A baby is still a baby to me though and I would never abandon an innocent child or simply just throw one away.

And that is just the point... It is not "simply".

My kids are born out of love, not out of lust nor hate. And that makes a lot of difference...

I think, and I honestly do, you can THINK about it whatever you want, but you can only act when you live it... Which means, someone without kids, can not imagine what a change in your life it is. It overwhelmed me too. The responsability you have for a baby is not an easy task. Abortion therefor is not an easy discision. Don't underestemate it...

hwacker @ Wed May 16, 2007 10:07 am

Brenda Brenda:
hwacker hwacker:
westmanguy westmanguy:
73% of voters in this poll want some type of restriction on abortion.

and 4 people that would like to kill the baby as soon as it takes it first breath.

And THAT is murder.

yeah fine line you walk there.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next