Canada Kicks Ass
Activision Blizzard employees blast company's 'abhorrent' re

Previous  1  2  3

Scape @ Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:37 pm

DrCaleb @ Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:40 pm

Actually, what I hated most about CoD DLCs was having a map in one game, then having to pay for the same map in other games DLC. Nuketown, I am looking at you. There are others, but that one is famous.

Also, if you didn't have the DLC, you didn't get paired with other players who did have it. So this would limit your possible game matches, and you end up having a host in Russia or the UAE, and the game was unplayable 9 times in 10.

Scape @ Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:50 pm

bootlegga @ Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:02 pm

Tricks Tricks:
I don't mind paying for cosmetics in games that have continued support. Rust has been out for like 7 years and it releases more content almost every month and is supported almost entirely on cosmetics. That's completely fine with me, because it's not required. Path of exile is free and is supported on cosmetics and extra stash tabs. It releases new content every 3 or 4 months.

There are new games that are worth the time. Few of them are "AAA" titles though.

I would pay for DLC for games I want to play, however there haven't been many games I've seen over the past decade that has convinced me to shell out for a high end PC/console to play them on. I'm not all that into FPS anymore and I don't have the patience for open world games.

I thought about getting something to play Civ 6, but ultimately decided against it. If I can ever get a PS5, I will consider getting Civ 6 and some DLC for that (I think Gathering Storm lets you play as Canada), but I'll never be one of the pay to win people.

Scape @ Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:11 pm

Funny!

Scape @ Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:30 pm

Scape @ Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:43 pm

Scape @ Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:13 pm

DrCaleb @ Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:13 am

Microsoft Is Buying Activision Blizzard For $70 Billion, A Colossal Purchase For Xbox

Activision. Microsoft. A match made in hell. :evil:

xerxes @ Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:09 am

So I guess MS is trying to win the console wars by buying up everyone who isn’t Sony.

Scape @ Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:01 pm

68.7 billion, all cash. 8O

DrCaleb @ Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:22 pm

Invading your privacy pays well. ;)

Scape @ Thu May 05, 2022 2:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UDHXAT ... WL&index=3

Previous  1  2  3