Canada Kicks Ass
Boston braces for rally where activists could clash

Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Public_Domain @ Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:17 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Public_Domain Public_Domain:

you're accusing people of wearing blinders while using exclusively thought-terminating propaganda to further your political arguments. get some self-awareness.

Self aware, that's rich coming from a closed minded blinkered individual. That is unless you have mirrors inside the blinkers and all you see is yourself.

Well friendo,I'm not making myself the useful idiot spreading misdirection at the behest of a plutocratic Super PAC. Congrats on your individualism, :lol:

BartSimpson @ Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:29 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Leftists all beaming with pride, because they have the biggest mob. :lol:

The leftists forgot to bring rope. Can't have a proper lynching without rope, can you?

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:53 am

This is getting entertaining.

Dueling Commies. BLM fighting Antifa:

https://twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/statu ... 76/video/1

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Pee-Filled Projectiles A Recurring Weapon Of Choice For ‘Anti-Fascists’

$1:
In their efforts to drive political opponents from the public square, self-described “anti-fascists” (or “antifa”) are utilizing a disgusting and degrading weapon: human urine.

In just the latest instance of weaponized urine, counter-protesters demonstrating against a free speech rally in Boston on Saturday flung urine-filled bottles at police officers trying to maintain order amidst an already tense political climate.

The Boston Police Department sent out a message on Twitter urging demonstrators not to assault officers with urine, but it’s unclear if it had any effect. Boston Police Commissioner William Evans stated at a press conference later that day that protesters successfully hit officers with their urine-filled projectiles.

The use of urine appears be a trademark tactic of self-described “anti-fascist” demonstrators...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/20/pee-f ... -fascists/

And void of the ability of self reflection they call the police pigs...those antifa pigs.

They're mothers must be so proud.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:37 pm

White House Petition To Recognize Antifa As A Terrorist Organization Hits 100k Signatures

BartSimpson @ Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:59 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
White House Petition To Recognize Antifa As A Terrorist Organization Hits 100k Signatures

I just signed it myself! [B-o]

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

The leftists forgot to bring rope. Can't have a proper lynching without rope, can you?

I was just listening to Ben Shapiro describe how the Reds fighting the brownshirts in pre-war Germany actually contributed to the success of the Nazis by making them victims.

I don't know how true that is, but I don't see any good coming from these red versus brown battles for turf on the extremes today.

However, it does seem likely that the political, Academic and mainstream media support for the nutjob extremists of the Prog->Commuverse, like BLM and Antifa is just going to mainstream the conflict.

Public_Domain @ Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:12 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

You'll sell it to us soon enough.

BartSimpson @ Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

You'll sell it to us soon enough.

You'll be lynching people soon enough, too.

You people are totally missing what you're doing.

You say that the "Nazis" (which is anyone you decide not to like) are promoting the violent repression of minorities.

So ~20,000 of you brave souls show up to violently attack about fifty people (a scant minority if there ever was one) who were saying something you might have opposed.

Which to me means there's no difference between you lot and the crowd you hate.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5