Newsbot @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:12 am

Title: Canada sending troops to UN peacekeeping mission in Mali
Category: Military
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-03-17 10:20:41
Canadian

martin14 @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:12 am

Dear God, NO.

Well, no surprise for Trudeau to make yet another stupid move.

Wonder how many will die this time.

BRAH @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:23 am

UN Peacekeeping Mission in Mali, what's the worst that could happen? :roll:

BeaverFever @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:44 am

martin14 martin14:
Dear God, NO.

Well, no surprise for Trudeau to make yet another stupid move.

Wonder how many will die this time.

Lol

Overreact much?

Jabberwalker @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:51 am

That'll make Boko Haram run up the white flag!

Sunny ways!

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:01 am

How can Trudeau know what's going on around the world when he's constantly on vacation? He doesn't seem the type to pay attention to anything other than his own shadow.

-J.

martin14 @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:06 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
How can Trudeau know what's going on around the world when he's constantly on vacation? He doesn't seem the type to pay attention to anything other than his own shadow.

-J.

Funny how the alt leftists around here always go ballistic for Trump,
and yet when sunny boy rips the taxpayer for all his exotic vacations
to visit with terrorists and Soros lovers, nary a word be said.

BeaverFever @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:12 am

martin14 martin14:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

Funny how the alt leftists around here always go ballistic for Trump,
and yet when sunny boy rips the taxpayer for all his exotic vacations
to visit with terrorists and Soros lovers, nary a word be said.

When Trudeau starts taking as many vacations as Trump does let me know ok?.

Also when Trudeau takes his vacations at resorts he owns so all that taxpayer money goes to enrich him personally let me know, ok?

Also if Trudeau runs for election based on complaints about how many vacations the last guy took and then sets a new record for the number of vacations taken by any sitting leader let me know ok?

BRAH @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:16 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

PMJT knows there's possible elements of Al Qaeda and ISIS there but it doesn't matter because he said "Canada is Back!"

BeaverFever @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:39 am

BRAH BRAH:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

PMJT knows there's possible elements of Al Qaeda and ISIS there but it doesn't matter because he said "Canada is Back!"

So what? That’s exactly who we like to fight. Does the thought of conflict make your bone spurs hurt?

BRAH @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:18 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BRAH BRAH:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

So what? That’s exactly who we like to fight. Does the thought of conflict make your bone spurs hurt?

So what? You're okay with Canadian Soldiers being under UN control by the way how did Rwanda turn out? Oh wait never mind you will just spin it into another TDS rant.

PluggyRug @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:23 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Also when Trudeau takes his vacations at resorts he owns so all that taxpayer money goes to enrich him personally let me know, ok?

Also if Trudeau runs for election based on complaints about how many vacations the last guy took and then sets a new record for the number of vacations taken by any sitting leader let me know ok?

BeaverFever @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:56 am

BRAH BRAH:
So what? You're okay with Canadian Soldiers being under UN control by the way how did Rwanda turn out? Oh wait never mind you will just spin it into another TDS rant.

Yeah I’m ok with Canadian troops on UN missions we’ve been doing it for almost 70 years now. Or did you not know that?

PluggyRug @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:02 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BRAH BRAH:

Yeah I’m ok with Canadian troops on UN missions we’ve been doing it for almost 70 years now. Or did you not know that?

....or you did not no about Rwanda

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:07 pm

$1:

Trump's golf trips don't cost Canadian taxpayers a penny. So there is no comparison. They have a self-absorbed idiot running their country as do we.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next