Mowich @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Wonderful news.

Mowich @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:48 pm

dp

BartSimpson @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:07 pm

Alberta takes a big step towards protecting property rights in law! R=UP

CharlesAnthony @ Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm

This poor couple lost a lot of money.

For all of you pretards who enjoy making fun of Sharia law, the common law statists operating the court system committed a crime against this poor couple by forcing them to defend themselves against the lawsuit.

Mowich @ Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:49 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Alberta takes a big step towards protecting property rights in law! R=UP

Agreed, Bart. This law suit was a farce brought forward by a criminal who thought his ethnicity would win the day. Glad to see that he was dead wrong. About time some sanity was brought back into our court system.

Saskanna @ Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm

It is a travesty what was done to this man and his family over this incident. Unconscionable.

Thanos @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:55 pm

Bump. The POS who tried to sue Eddie Maurice is now wanted by police for a slew of new charges:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.5438476

$1:
The man at the centre of a prominent lawsuit is being sought on a number of charges, police said Thursday.

Ryan Watson, 43, has seen warrants issued on charges of possession of stolen property, possession of a controlled substance and failing to attend court.

Watson is the same individual involved in an incident that took place on a rural property in February 2018.

Police were called to a property near Okotoks after a rural homeowner fired shots after seeing two individuals rummaging through his vehicles.

Watson, one of those two individuals, was shot in the arm and was charged with trespassing, mischief and theft.

In the wake of the shooting, Watson sued the homeowner, Edouard Maurice, for $100,000 for "emotional upset, severe fatigue and insomnia." He also claimed special damages including loss of income.

That lawsuit was dropped last week.

Word is that the local RCMP detachment was involved in encouraging Watson in filing the lawsuit against Maurice after the case against the farmer was dropped in criminal court. If this is true there should be an investigation into it and any police who took the side of a garbage criminal should be fired and then sued themselves. I hope the Maurice family goes after the RCMP over this and come out of it as milliionaires. :evil:

DrCaleb @ Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:50 am

Thanos Thanos:
Word is that the local RCMP detachment was involved in encouraging Watson in filing the lawsuit against Maurice after the case against the farmer was dropped in criminal court. If this is true there should be an investigation into it and any police who took the side of a garbage criminal should be fired and then sued themselves. I hope the Maurice family goes after the RCMP over this and come out of it as milliionaires. :evil:

I'm pretty sure the cops were making a joke, and the guy was too dim to get it.