Canada Kicks Ass
Inside the Trump dossier handoff: McCain's 'go-between' spea

1  2  Next

Newsbot @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 am

Title: Inside the Trump dossier handoff: McCain's 'go-between' speaks out | Fox News
Category: Political
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2017-12-13 05:57:44
Canadian

shockedcanadian @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 am

Wow.
No wonder...

BRAH @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:52 am

John McCain is another establishment dinosaur whose time has passed.

BartSimpson @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:25 am

BRAH BRAH:

Too damned bad the Vietnamese didn't kill the son of a bitch when they had their chance.

CharlesAnthony @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:53 am

More kabuki theater to distract the masses brought to you by the seditionists and traitors.

Newsbot Newsbot:
Title: Inside the Trump dossier handoff: McCain's 'go-between' speaks out | Fox News
That is nice.
So........ what is in the bullshit dossier??

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Too damned bad the Vietnamese didn't kill the son of a bitch when they had their chance.
They did better than that. They made him talk and sent him back to destroy USSA from within.

BartSimpson @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:54 am

CharlesAnthony CharlesAnthony:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
They did better than that. They made him talk and sent him back to destroy USSA from within.

Sure does look like it, doesn't it?

CharlesAnthony @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:14 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Sure does look like it, doesn't it?
Yup. He is called SongBird McCain for a reason.

Regardless, there is nothing in the dossier. That point is obfuscated by the media whores.

Tricks @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:05 pm

Holy fuck that's the worst written article I think I've ever seen. It's barely coherent.

123zxc @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Holy fuck that's the worst written article I think I've ever seen. It's barely coherent.

Translating from Russian is challenging....Google Translate really doesn't do a good job

BartSimpson @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:21 pm

123zxc 123zxc:
Tricks Tricks:

Translating from Russian is challenging....Google Translate really doesn't do a good job

Russians don't seem to do a very good job of it, either.

Zipperfish @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:51 pm

97% of black women voted for Doug Jones. 92% of black men voted for him. 64% of white women voted for Roy Moore. 75% of white males voted for him. That is a pretty stark and telling divide.

Tricks @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
97% of black women voted for Doug Jones. 92% of black men voted for him. 64% of white women voted for Roy Moore. 75% of white males voted for him. That is a pretty stark and telling divide.

Wrong thread?

Zipperfish @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Wrong thread?

Screw you and the horse you rode in.

Oops...wrong thread again.

:lol:

BartSimpson @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

If I were to legally change my name and run as a Democrat named "James Crow" against a Republican named "Martin Luther King, Jr." then I'd expect about the same number of black people to vote for me.

What matters here is that Jones and the Democrats got their people to the polls and Trump and the Republicans kept theirs at home.

BeaverFever @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:49 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BRAH BRAH:

There you go rooting for America’s enemies again.

1  2  Next