Canada Kicks Ass
Jody Wilson-Raybould is refusing to move out of her entire m

Previous  1  2  3  Next

Mowich @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:20 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
It’s a very Trump-like move isn’t it?

“It’s not a law, its only a convention so I DARE you to try and force me. My followers love it when I pull this kind of shit”

LOL............very apt comparison there, Beaver.

Mowich @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:43 pm

llama66 llama66:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Still Trump-like.
“I DARE you to enforce the law, my followers live it when I break the law”

Still against the law she swore an OATH to uphold and follow. She should be arrested and lead out of her illegally occupied offices on camera and fined the full $10k

WTF does that almost incomprehensible statement mean? She may have 'followers' but a good many supporters or rather former supporters are not pleased at all with this latest staged drama. Nothing like proving all those rumors about your intractability are now being show to be absolutely true, WR. Best you just fold your tent quietly and march off to an office appropriate to your now very humbled status in the House.

llama66 @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:19 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
PluggyRug PluggyRug:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Still Trump-like.

Please do try leaving US politics out. Thank you.

No it’s a valid criticism to tell her she’s acting like Trump

She's acting like an entitled, arrogant egotist who's unhappy she's been forgotten about.

BeaverFever @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 pm

Mowich Mowich:
llama66 llama66:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Still Trump-like.

Still against the law she swore an OATH to uphold and follow. She should be arrested and lead out of her illegally occupied offices on camera and fined the full $10k

WTF does that almost incomprehensible statement mean? She may have 'followers' but a good many supporters or rather former supporters are not pleased at all with this latest staged drama. Nothing like proving all those rumors about your intractability are now being show to be absolutely true, WR. Best you just fold your tent quietly and march off to an office appropriate to your now very humbled status in the House.

So just to be clear that’s me paraphrasing her, not something she actually said. My point being that like Trump her followers believe she us some kind of weapon to be used against the establishment and so tjey love it when she defies laws and conventions.

llama66 @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:49 pm

Why make this about a FOREIGN leader who we all know acts this way, it detracts from the topic.

Freakinoldguy @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:52 pm

herbie herbie:
You saying the self-entitled bitch's attitude is because she's native?
I don't think the Liberals are screwed, but I know her constituents are.

Reread my post. I specifically said "she's just another in a long line of self entitled people both native and non who think the world revolves around their pretty little asses".

Being native has nothing to do with her piss poor and confrontational attitude and everything to do with her ability to use that fact to ensure a positive outcome for herself through either victim-hood or intimidation.

BartSimpson @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:53 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
How utterly childish unethical and self-serving, Jody.

Well said.

BartSimpson @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:55 pm

herbie herbie:
You saying the self-entitled bitch's attitude is because she's native?
I don't think the Liberals are screwed, but I know her constituents are.

I rather appreciate it when someone on the left refers to a woman as a self-entitled bitch.

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! :D

+5 by the way!

BartSimpson @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:57 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

“It’s not a law, its only a convention so I DARE you to try and force me. My followers love it when I pull this kind of shit”

WTF does Trump have to do with some SJW douchebag squatting in a place that's not hers?

Thanos @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Good for a laugh. More than anyone else JWR knows what a Pajama Boy our PM really is. If she digs in there's every chance that he'll cave in and just leave her the office to herself.

llama66 @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Of course he will.

BartSimpson @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:43 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Good for a laugh. More than anyone else JWR knows what a Pajama Boy our PM really is. If she digs in there's every chance that he'll cave in and just leave her the office to herself.

Well, can't hardly fault her for exploiting a tool, can I?

Thanos @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:46 pm

Go for it. I thoroughly endorse any mockery of our idiotic system and sub-par political class that you want to make. They more than deserve it. 8)

BeaverFever @ Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:57 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

WTF does Trump have to do with some SJW douchebag squatting in a place that's not hers?

It’s a trump style move. Period.

BeaverFever @ Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Hmm it seems I’m not the only one with this view:

$1:
By refusing to budge, Jody Wilson-Raybould goes all Trump on us

https://www.thestar.com/politics/politi ... on-us.html

Previous  1  2  3  Next