Canada Kicks Ass
Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 �Arabian Nights� Party

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

Martin15 @ Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:46 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

'Can you round it to the nearest five?' Town hall questioner rips Justin Trudeau for REFUSING to say how many times he has donned blackface as scandal deepens for Canadian PM

Trudeau faced tough questions at a town hall in Saskatoon on Thursday
Three old images have emerged of Trudeau wearing blackface
Canadian PM refuses to say whether he wore offensive blackface other times
Makes groveling apology blaming 'white privilege' for his ignorance
Imbroglio casts shadow over Trudeau's Liberal Party ahead of October elections

DrCaleb @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:54 am

I'm confused Martin. Do you think he should belittle his apology by making light of what he's done, or should he further make himself look bad and prolong an issue no one gives a shit about? [huh]

llama66 @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:20 am

$1:
Right!!!! Like come on....can we at least get one decent, hard working, honest politician a lifetime....just one.

Impossible. You can't be a decent, hard working, honest politician. I mean, you might as well wish for a unicorn. A unicorn is a more realistic.

Politicians are slimy, morally bankrupt, self serving, power hungry egotists. If they were not in politics, they'd be used car salesmen.

raydan @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:22 am

Only those that hate Trudeau and would never vote for him care about this... so it won't affect the results of the next election in the least. I have absolutely no love for Trudeau but this "scandal" is nothing.

Funny to see the rabid right get triggered about it though. :lol:

llama66 @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:25 am

Saskanna Saskanna:
Thanos Thanos:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
What does that say about us, I wonder.

That the dismantling of the old and sane Canada that our parents and grandparents lived in is complete, and we today are left with a regionalized and factionalized mess that can never be repaired. And that the project Justin's father began in the late 1960's to change the country so much that no one would recognize it at all when they were done with their social engineering agenda has succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

Right on. Are we to repeat our mistakes in October? I fear we might.

Fear not! We plan to put the Can back in to Canada. We can vote Trudeau and we will fuck this great nation right up! 4 more years of the gentrification of Canadian Culture... oh wait, we have no culture. Lets try this again, 4 more years of making sure those filthy near Americans in Alberta suffer for having oil.

DrCaleb @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:50 am

llama66 llama66:
Impossible. You can't be a decent, hard working, honest politician.

I would say you could only pick 2 from that list, but we all know there are no honest politicians. ;)

PluggyRug @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:59 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:
Impossible. You can't be a decent, hard working, honest politician.

I would say you could only pick 2 from that list, but we all know there are no honest politicians. ;)

It's bad grammar to use the words 'honest' and 'politician' in the same sentence.

raydan @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:56 am

Oxymoron...

herbie @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:42 am

I better inform the Tory candidate to disqualify himself. He used to own a pizza takeout but he's East Indian and as a part Italian I'm deeply offended he culturally appropriated my cuisine.

herbie @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:42 am

BTW that was sarcasm...

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:49 am

Brown? Face.

Brown is the new Black.

llama66 @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:45 am

herbie herbie:
I better inform the Tory candidate to disqualify himself. He used to own a pizza takeout but he's East Indian and as a part Italian I'm deeply offended he culturally appropriated my cuisine.

Many East Indians own pizza joints.

Freakinoldguy @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:05 am

raydan raydan:
Only those that hate Trudeau and would never vote for him care about this... so it won't affect the results of the next election in the least. I have absolutely no love for Trudeau but this "scandal" is nothing.

Funny to see the rabid right get triggered about it though. :lol:

Actually it's people who are so blind with Trudeau manlove that are the problem. You know the ones who make excuses for every reprehensible or illegal act he's carried out, and who would continue to vote for him even if he burned parliament down and hung the opposition from the Ottawa light standards.

And for the record nobody on the right is triggered about his wearing of blackface because that would be silly. What they're pissed about is the hypocrisy of one Justin Trudeau. He vilified other politicians for acts or words much like his and yet now expects us to suddenly forgive his numerous and public digressions while he continues to try and claim the moral high ground.

But hey, if having a hypocritical, racist, law breaker for a Prime Minister is what people on the left want, then keep voting for him. As for me, I'd prefer anyone of the other choices because up to this point they haven't shown the low level of ethical and moral behaviour the current PM seems to think is his right. [B-o]

Freakinoldguy @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:07 am

herbie herbie:
BTW that was sarcasm...

No shit Sherlock. :wink:

raydan @ Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:17 am

The only logical choice is Rhino. [B-o]

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  Next